Farm Land Glitch

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by EternalSmol, Oct 15, 2016.

1. EternalSmol

EternalSmol

In SkyBlock when dirt is turned into farm land the game glitches as though you're stuck in a block? You can't walk much farther than a block or two in until the game glitches which makes it quite hard to survive with out a functioning farm? I'd apreciate if you at least loo at it? I know it isn't just me as two of my friends walked onto farmland and the same glitch happened to them... Thanks for the consideration~

2. Praetor

Praetor Dead| Female Rodent Donator

Minecraft:
    PraetorOfRome
    I'd say it's most likely a block lag problem, and most likely not a server-side problem. I just tested it out, and it worked fine for me.

I'd either
    1). Check your internet connection, and possibly reset your router
    2). Restart your game
    Or in a worst case scenario
    3). Try again later after the server restarts.

Hope this works out for you!

3. Skillz

Skillz Former M.o.d Donator

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    This bug is present in many minigames. The bug isn't caused my client-side lag or connection lag. This bug appears if you are in a Minecraft version above 1.8.x. Therefore the steps above won't help you. You can fix your issue by downgrading to 1.8, and there is a thread on how to do so by the owner in the Help sub-forum. I have done multiple tests and am 100% sure this information is correct. Happy farming from now on!

EDIT: There is also a thread on how to report a bug, it may help you.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    ItsTimmy1414, blok and Darkstorm77 like this.
  4. Hellotoyou

Hellotoyou [Legend] Donator

Minecraft:
    hellotoyou12345
    It is also in hardcore factions

I cant get it working on all versions
    You cant get out of it unless you mine it/epearl

5. Skillz

Skillz Former M.o.d Donator

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    As said above, by downgrading to v.1.8 will let you get out of the farmland, which means you don't have to waste an ender pearl or break your crops. If this doesn't work for you, you're either lagging or you were previously stuck in the farmland before downgrading. This bug is present in all mini-games if using a version above 1.8.9. I'm pretty sure the server has nothing to do with this and they can't do anything about it.

ItsTimmy1414 likes this.