End it now please

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Haruld, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Haruld

Haruld Prodigal Son Donator

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    Listen to what I say in this thread please. If you have beef with anyone currently, don’t get friends with others and attack them. Instead approach that person in a mature way and talk to them about the situation. This limits fights, drama, and total chaos. Recently I seen this a lot and it’s honestly not good for the community or yourself. There is no need for the drama or shit talking or harassing of anyone. We are all human and we all make mistakes. I mean look at me, 2-3 years ago, ask anyone what I was known as, the server fuckboy. I had so much beef with people and I lost many people that could have been great friends all because of starting shit and doing dumb things. I mean sure many of them forgave me, but there are still some that don’t like who I was and probably never will forgive me. But that has made me grow up and realize now that all that shit was pointless, why have beef or why cause drama with others This isn’t a rant btw. It’s a request. I ask all of you to forgive those who had beef with you, talked shit against you, etc. I know it may be hard, but why create more enemies and more problems when you can just be friends with people and have a great time? We live in a world of hate and I already made a recent thread earlier saying to show love, now I’m asking to stop the beef/drama.

Ps: I know forgiving someone may be a big step, so just take it at small steps, don't push yourself to go to quick if you're not ready. We can all learn to co-exist and just be civil.
    • Harold
    (its late, ignore my messed up spelling or grammar and this can pertain to irl also)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    FaZe_AsSaSsIn, Geordie, Stv and 37 others like this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    I can relate to this totally. Someone did recently talk to me privately about a situation and it made things feel so much better being able to just explain my sorrows and tell him my side of it without any worries. He overall forgave me and now I feel like I'm in an at-least a neutral state with him, which is awesome because it most likely wouldn't have turned out the same way if it was brought public. This is why I like the idea of talking to people privately about these issues so both sides can explain their concerns/whatnot in a mannerly fashion and no one has to worry about any ganging up or such. There is no need to take personal issues with a specific player publicly because that's when shit can get real dramatic and, overall bad for both sides. It's nice to be nice and considerate of others.

RAMTurtle, Dest, tence3000 and 8 others like this.
  3. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    You will always be my fuckboi <3 haruld love you, but in reality you cant stop all drama its going to happen but what we can do is control how fast it ends with what you said above

safoya299, RAMTurtle, Taay and 7 others like this.
  4. iRachel

iRachel Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    iRachel
    Honestly, I agree with this so much. It's okay to dislike someone but you don't have to hate them. I always tell myself that I don't hate anyone. I don't even hate Donald trump. You're allowed to not like someone but you don't have to call them out or treat them bad because of that. Also, I think of God. He wants you to be able to forgive and move on. I'm not a hardcore christian or Jesus lover but this is something that I think of a lot when it comes to the drama. Coming from someone that's bisexual I don't even hate the people that disagree with who I am. They don't understand how it feels like to be me and I choose not to hate them for not understanding. There's always gonna be beef and drama and you won't be able to stop it. You're not gonna live for a long time or know when your life is gonna end and you can't stop that either. So it's better to just love and live while you can.

[​IMG]

Geordie, Loocy, RAMTurtle and 7 others like this.
  5. Loocy

Loocy Donator

Minecraft:
    Loocy
    all i understood was 'ruff ruff woof ruff' can someone translate?? jokes aside, i surprisingly haven't had much beef with anyone recently considering the fact that there are many bitchy people on here (: #banirachel

Taay, nivels, cingle and 3 others like this.
  6. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Only you can decide when to get off the roller coaster. Though Haruld, I'm so glad we get along now. It's nice not wanting to throat punch you all the time. <3

iRachel, Smg and Haruld like this.
  7. mariahed

mariahed mariah Donator

Minecraft:
    mariahed
    YOU'RE DOING GREAT SWEETIE

Cleb_, Loocy, iRachel and 1 other person like this.
  8. GalaxyPuffz

GalaxyPuffz rip joergen Donator

Minecraft:
    GalaxyPuffz
    Honestly, it's so exhausting carrying hate in your heart and when you can finally let go it's the most liberating feeling in the world. It just saddens me when both people can't see it.

Believe me, I lost a friend I had over a decade to something that he still won't let go.

Geordie, t3mptr3s and Haruld like this.
  9. aund

aund aund / wthf Donator

Minecraft:
    wthf
    *clapping intensifies*

Geordie, TwageTomato and Haruld like this.
  10. SixthCoyote

SixthCoyote Donator

Minecraft:
    Ezreul
    You know, I sort of owe it to my haters for keeping me on my toes for so long. I mean without them, there's really nothing to learn from. Regardless of them being 'e-people' that you won't ever see when you're off of the server (in my case) to see them try and hurt you motivates me even more to try and perform better at my job. So I definitely give a thanks to them for that.

I even had someone I knew around 5th grade who got up one day and left our school, and for what? He was bullied. People who would never choose him for anything, ignored him, fat shamed him. So after all of this happened to him, he stopped showing up to school. He moved across the U.S to escape it. I didn't know him personally, as we were both quiet at that age since I had moved schools as well. Imagine how he felt, having little to no friends, not doing a single thing to be rude to anyone, but got bullied.. because of what, because of his appearance? Ridiculous.

It really goes to show how pathetic we are as a race. The reason I resigned was because of the fact that I am beginning my Junior year of high school, a year in which I want to try and reach above my goal to excel on. Not because of any of you guys, sorry to disappoint you):. The staff team is fantastic, and I hope the next 'wave' or choosing will bring in another set of talented individuals to the team.

So really, IRL or in-game, it's pointless. If you're that hater, please just keep it between the hater and the hated. No need for these 'hate chats' and absolute b.s that can talk so much shit behind others and not worry about being confronted by that person. If that makes you feel better, go for it. Just try to make someone smile in your life, like that kid at lunch who always sits alone. It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.

Sorry if it seems like a resignation post, it's really not intended to be. Just clearing up any confusion. I'd like to publicly apologize if I've hurt anyone on the server, it clearly wasn't my intention but dragging it out with your close buddies and what have you is not a proficient way to end this, sorry, but that's not how it works. Thanks to everyone for supporting me throughout my staff journey, if that's what you want to call it. Thanks to @Haruld for creating this post as well, that'll be the day when we all just magically get along haha. I'm sorry I just left, just know that I won't be a stranger around here; just less active. (:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Geordie, Phoenix, RAMTurtle and 5 others like this.
  11. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

u first Harold lol

PopeUrbanII, Emma, Phoenix and 8 others like this.
  12. Costellon

Costellon professional Boy Donator

Minecraft:
    colorised
    only today was i thinking of creating something with someone i dislike.

Haruld likes this.
  13. Rofl

Rofl ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ Donator

nice thread and intentions

Haruld and Ramen like this.
  14. Amore

Amore Lil dyl Donator

Minecraft:
    OG TRACTS
    why forgive people lol

PopeUrbanII, Witha and Haruld like this.
  15. RAMTurtle

RAMTurtle *Slowly Losing Sanity* Donator

Minecraft:
    RAMTurtle
    Haruld, this post is so right in the way that we live in a world of hate and cyberhate as some people have no understanding about other people.

And the sad thing is, if everyone in this world goes with what those of us who are speaking out, there will still always be someone trying to ruin it all, someone who can manipulate others into following them in a blink of an eye. It will never be perfect.

So we will just have to try to show how great it is to be respectful to others to as many people as we can. We wish for peace, but it will never come true. :(

Haruld likes this.
  16. Herooo

Herooo

I can totally relate to this thread! It's really descriptive and well-written.
    What's important is that you've learned from the past.
    Other people can totally do the same, and so can I!

aund and Haruld like this.
  17. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    Well written Haruld,
    I don't know why, but I don't get involved into alot of drama and I am not a fuckboy. I just want to have a fun time on here.

Well if I was involved in drama it would just straight away kick my confindence down. If someone is not nice to me somehow I always reply with:
    ● K
    ● Ty

Honestly I really don't forgive people who fucked with me day in, day out.

I don't have any personal beef with drama. I love to avoid it and not get involved into that mess. We still have people on this server who actually live for drama. When there is no drama you don't see them around, when there is drama somehow they always manage to make it worse.

To make a long story short and clear.
    Me and drama is not a good combination.

18. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Meh. Sure thing.

aund and Haruld like this.
  19. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    I was reading all this emotional shit and then i see this, completely died LMAO

Amore likes this.
  20. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

Beef is bad. Eat pork instead.

Haruld, Katerina and Smg like this.