Christmas~!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Narnia, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Narnia

Narnia Lets Watch Memes Together! Donator

Minecraft:
    Banarnia
    Hey Guys!

As you all know, Just 3 days until Christmas!
    So, really, I just want this to be a thread on how much you enjoy Christmas, and what you love about it.

TBH, my favourite part of Christmas is... It gives you an excuse to go to Starbucks and get some Hot Chocolate :3

It, TBH, is my favourite holiday... Friends have been asking me "Halloween or Christmas?" I really didn't know, but, I think Christmas is my favourite...

I don't know why, maybe it just gives you an excuse to dress warmly, and I think warm is a really cute way of dressing, and I really like using "warm" as a theme for building. Just make it cozy :D And, I realllyyyyy love hot chocolate... Especially Starbucks hot chocolate. Its like... My favourite. Especially the white hot chocolate.

Anyways, do you guys love love love Christmas? Or any other holidays you really enjoy? Or... Maybe you just like the perks that come along with Christmas :D I don't know, but... I really like skating too! Another thing to add to my list!

So... Comment down your guys' favourite things, and I might just MIGHT add them into the Christmas party on C1 that I made!

( Details to the Christmas Party Here: http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/christmas-party-on-c1.102241/#post-951522 )

Have Fun!

2. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

Of course! I get the jolly feeling when I wake up on Christmas day, it's the best feeling I have all year and I love being warm as well

3. TheNinjaFury

TheNinjaFury Fury Donator

Minecraft:
    [Hero] TheNinjaFury // TheEmperorOfFury
    *Christmas or whatever politically correct holiday you celebrate

4. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

42 hours until christmas c:

I like Christmas cuz FUD AND PRESENTS C;

5. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

IKR HYPE HYPE HYPE