Character Development: Lucy(Lineart)

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Braixen, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    Eyo! So I really want to do this comic that I've been planning. I'm not going to spoil too much of it, but it's Pokemon, and it's got action, punch-lines, and it'll be really cool! Before I can get to that though, I want to have a clear vision of my characters and who's doing what. This is also superb practice for Digital Media. I just finished the Lineart for this Character, and will release all the info of this character, along with every other major character in the comic, when all of the character sketches are inked up and colored!
    Anyways, this is what I got so far, Hope ya like it(more than my lame-as-fuck first release)!
    [​IMG]
    Again, Lineart. I hope tohave it colored by Saturday. Any suggestions, tips, or questions? Or mabe you just want to comment? Feel free to do so!

sss and SinisterBucky like this.
  2. Sunshinewonders

Sunshinewonders

Minecraft:
    joel146
    killed it

SinisterBucky likes this.
  3. _ItsMayDay

_ItsMayDay Smol Blueberry Pun Skele 4 Life Donator

Minecraft:
    LolNope. If I had one, it'd most likely be "SmolSkel"
    Guns are not usually used by Philemon, especially Lucario or Riolu. But, if it fits with the story, go with it. I would get something involving strength and maybe natural, like a sword, bow, or whip, just something less powerful.

4. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    ?
    I don't understand what you're saying.
    Well, Guns are labelled as the highest type of Contraband available in my comic. This goes hand-in-hand with Lucy's position in the world, and their partner's status. I do prefer Lucarios to be using bones as weapons, and I definitely would've put one, but it doesn't match Lucy's job description in the comic.

5. _ItsMayDay

_ItsMayDay Smol Blueberry Pun Skele 4 Life Donator

Minecraft:
    LolNope. If I had one, it'd most likely be "SmolSkel"
    Oh, just as long as it goes.