Bullying.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by capsa, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    I just wanted to post about something quite personal that happens to a lot of people. It can happen verbally, or even worse, physically.

There is this boy in my school in real life, which I used to be good friends with. Our friendship cut off when he was fake. Lied about everything, and lied about our friendship. He then started to bully me, saying that I was an idiot, and other things that are even worse.

I chose to post this thread, to support everyone who is suffering from bullying, whether it’s on the internet, or real life. I want to say a message to everyone, to never let bullying pull you down. It may cause you to go into deep depression, but push it away. Find something happy to do, or think about. Spend time with the people in your life who you love and who love you back.

This boy started trying to make me pity him, saying all of these things that he used to do when we were friends, like “I rejected girl’s hugs so I didn’t make you jealous.” Or, “You were the best friend i ever had” But none of it is true. I got a little depressed, but my friend ShiftyKeyz cheered me up by calling me every day, and playing video games with me. We always laugh, and the laughter makes me forget about everything. I just focus on what is happen right then and there, and that’s having fun with my best friend.

I will be honest with all of you. I know, its hard to get it out of your head, It's hard to keep a smile on your face, but just know, there are people out there to help you, to make you smile, who care about you and your wellbeing. I care, and always will.

I am still in the stage where i am upset, as the things he said is very rude, and now he is starting to spread rumours about me, which makes me just want to leave the school, but I know it'll eventually stop, but for now, I'm upset. I apologise If you talk to me on MineCraft and I seem non enthusiastic, I am very sorry.

Again, if you’re ever bullied, tell someone. Don’t let it just, happen. It can lead you to taking your own life. And also, make sure you have loving and caring friends, who you can forget about it with, and just focus on the present. Because I know, having ShiftyKeyz is one of the best things that has happened to me. We’ve known each other for 4 years, and we are even meeting each other in December. That just shows, what the power of friendship can do. It can really change your life.

So one last thing. Be confident. Don’t be afraid to make new friends.
    Thanks for reading.
    Thanks to ShiftyKeyz for helping me write this thread, as it was hard to talk about.
    ~CapsaLock

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    Cleb_, Haruld, Joseph10003 and 5 others like this.
  2. animelover999

animelover999 Donator

I am aware of these situations and I am a guy who stands up to things like this. It is hard to stand up to it but sometimes people go to far.

Thank you for spreading the word for everyone to know. This is a very useful thread you know. Don't forget that ;)

ShiftyKeyz and capsa like this.
  3. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    I really appreciate this comment, Thank you :)

Cleb_, sss, Haruld and 1 other person like this.
  4. MssR_iTeMpZz

MssR_iTeMpZz

Ignoring a bully is a good first option. But if it gets out of hand, let someone know. Parent, teacher, siblings, but most importantly someone you can trust. There are many websites, videos,
    People who can help with situations that involve bullying and harassment. You're not alone.

5. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    I do understand this, and i really appreciate you saying this. Thank you, MssR_iTeMpZz, you gave me re-assurance :)

Cleb_, sss, Haruld and 2 others like this.
  6. Icy

Icy Champion of the pact Donator

I Personally hate bullies. But everyone needs to know that BULLIES WILL NOT STOP If one stopped, Another one will come, Especially these kids who bully online, I Have those real life friends who act like a super sayian online, And in real life they are the most shy person you'd ever know.
    Bullies obviously say things to make you feel bad because they have the same problem, So they take it out on you. So just learn from experiences and know how to treat one of these kids. Just Ignore them or Hurt them back -Personally I use that a lot.- Also having friends like the one you mentioned is a very good thing, Some people don't have enough - good enough friends to cheer them up.

Also, Enjoy yourself while you can :)

ShiftyKeyz, Katy_ and capsa like this.
  7. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Thank you, Slimey for saying this, you gave me great advice to live by, I appreciate this comment so much, so thank you so very much, your a good person! :D

8. Icy

Icy Champion of the pact Donator

No need to thank me, It's what I had to do c:

9. MssR_iTeMpZz

MssR_iTeMpZz

I'm that type of person that doesn't let bullies get to me.
    - Stay true to yourself
    - do not hide situations such as bullying which can have horrific outcomes.
    - Do not try to handle it by yourself.
    - inform someone you trust, know very well.
    - ignore them.

No one deserves to be insulted, harassed, hurt mentally/and or Physically because they did something wrong, or even because of who they are.

Everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone is beautiful in some way or
    Another.

Live life happily while you have it.

ShiftyKeyz, capsa and Icy like this.
  10. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    This really helped me and lifted my spirits and hopes higher. Thank you so much

11. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    This is really kind of you to post. Thanks a ton. :)

12. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    My pleasure! I couldn't have done it without the help of @ShiftyKeyz xx

Cleb_, sss, Haruld and 2 others like this.
  13. ShiftyKeyz

ShiftyKeyz Donator

Minecraft:
    shiftykeyz
    I hope this thread helps anyone who is going through the same, or similar situation as Capsa. Thank you to everyone who has commented friendly and comforting tips on how to get rid of bullying. Its a very hard stage to go through, and who knows why people to it, when they know it ruins their lives.

If you are going through bullying, don't be depressed or self harm or anything, because I know for sure due to personal experiences, it does NOT help. It will make your depression worse and the scars will leave memories, and bad ones too. If you're being constantly bullied, tell someone you know. A teacher who you're close to, your parents, siblings, or even friends. Capsa told me about her personal life, and she feels so much better about herself.

So if you ever go through this horrible thing called bullying, don't act like its nothing, and let it haunt you and weigh you down. Tell someone who you trust and you know can cheer you up, or do something about it.

kiraa, capsa and MssR_iTeMpZz like this.
  14. Xcel

Xcel Donator

Minecraft:
    Xcel_
    Thanks for posting this. I've been bullied before so I know how it feels. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to just message me. I'll be here. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.