Building 101: How to Build in Minecraft

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Stolas, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Saul1337

Saul1337

More like, 5 hours.
    Some builds took extremely long, and you also have to include the time we talk in between that can't be put in a video, or when we goof around or when we answer the questions that are asked. Also the working in a team could slow you down a lot if you have a different opinion on every build.

2. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    we ate dinner during the car build lol

but fartlands was never about the building. it was about the comments

3. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

Okay I haven't seen all responses but this is what building is for me

It's something relaxing and enjoyable and nothing else.

Yeah you can join a build team but most of the times the team will die after drama or fights like a staff team as both are the same almost, you got the founder/owner than the people which you the owner trust the most if that's managers or higher staff it may depend on what kind of system your doing it. Then you have the normal "builders" which are randoms tbh, therefore, isn't allowed to show their full style as we can copy other's and see tutorial videos but they aren't going to make us perfect nor copy all their, build's otherwise it'd be super easy to make hubs but people won't buy that or want that as we all got our own style but we can adapt from a youtuber and that's fully fine

Using mods are bad? Since when like I use mods here and there but I'm not blatantly copying a build I'm only using world edit or other kinds of things to make my life easier as I don't want to spend countless hours on a build to later see I made it wrong.

In general, my opinion on this thing is to play Minecraft build if you enjoy it and like it, don't stress or tryhard on it as it's just a game and people may earn profit from Minecraft building but still, we shouldn't have that view. ~Olle

RulerofMobs likes this.