Block bug in Prison

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by _xxLegitCookiex_, Feb 9, 2018.

1. _xxLegitCookiex_

_xxLegitCookiex_ Meh. Donator

Minecraft:
    _xxLegitCookiex_
    Your username: _xxLegitCookiex_

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: PrisonMMO

Detailed description of bug: Kaimma is stuck in a block and is kicked over and over again because of fly.
    She wanted to log in again and then suddenly got stuck in the block. Here she is just kicked permanently

2. Bugg

Cacti can be dropped with a block update.
    As you probably already noticed, cactuses have disappeared in Prison under the brewing stands and partly in the desert.
    Cacti have the property to drop when right next to them is a block. Since the brewing levels were added to Worldedit this was bypassed. Now you can update with redstone in your hand and right click on bottom (the block next to the cactus) and thus bring the cactus to the drop.

3. Bugg

Yesterday I had 2 white scrolls and wanted to use them for an Enchanted Armor Part. Here I have made both scrolls in the lower slot and both were fed. Thus, one was deleted. (My own stupidity, i know) I just wanted to report it.

(improvement)

The mining fatigue is too bad. One could if it should not be made away. Give zmd a higher chance of level 1 enchantment books. otherwise the degradation generally takes so much time, for example 70 too Long

That if you become a murderer and then dies this is repealed and the person gets a bounty (5000), for example. There is then a higher level of motivation. If a Guard kills you, Murderer is gone too, but without paying a bounty. The money will be deducted from the account if you have enough money.

An extra bounty system like formerly in Factions. Here you can provide a player with a bounty. If this has reached a certain amount this person can z.b. Do not teleport back to Spawn for 15 min. But always has to run back until this time has expired.

Other level options such as acrobatics, that if you fall for example case you get this by the way leveling. Also for mining. That when you are higher in the level you can break down faster. (Must not be removed umbedingt mining fatigue
    Also, for example, scouts. The further you walk or ride you can do this leveling. As a special skill you get speed or speed 2 outside the fight (can get higher).

2. ThiccTurtles

ThiccTurtles Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Cheezi
    I have teleported Kaimma to spawn.

_xxLegitCookiex_ likes this.
  3. _xxLegitCookiex_

_xxLegitCookiex_ Meh. Donator

Minecraft:
    _xxLegitCookiex_