best way to save jh

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Polseh, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polseh

Polseh Make j&h great again Donator

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    all you gotta do is look over the staff team and change the rules thats it believe me

Applekitty333 likes this.
  2. xxStanlinqYT

xxStanlinqYT

Negative i think looking over staff team is done by the admins but changing rules will confuse people alot and will make more people confused which will lead to more being banned and less people coming onto the server.

3. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Why don’t we remove every game except farmking while we’re at it?

Spooky, Aiqw, ItsEchoYT and 2 others like this.
  4. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    current rules are bad you are getting banned just beacuse you made a dick build.

5. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    How would that improve anything exactly? It would just bring assholes back.

6. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    every server has its own assholes, they don’t care because assholes are keeping the server alive and if you are an asshole it doesn’t mean that you cant play. i’ve never seen any server that i got warned by saying only “gangbang”. This server’s rules suck and also its staff team. really good changes must be happened to these two. but in fact here is the problem, you, you are the actual problem. all of you. i mean the way you think. server won’t be saved untill you guys decide to change the way you think.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  7. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    The word 'gangbang' isn't warnable unless used in a sexual context. I understand you don't like the staff team becausethey uphold the server rules but getting mad at staff because you choose to ignore the rules or continue breaking them doesn't benefit anyone. If you have suggestions on how to change the rules and why they should be changed, feel free to post them in the suggestions section. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you hope to gain from this discussion.

Regards,

Aiqw, t3mptr3s, Amandq and 2 others like this.
  8. pvpcatsbestfaction

pvpcatsbestfaction Donator

do rule suggestions actually ever get accepted? Because that hitler skin one was well received and a good majority agreed and I haven’t heard anything about it since. I’ve also never seen a change to the rules come directly from the suggestions either.

CaptainJackValdy likes this.
  9. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Assholes can play, but they can ruin the experience of others. That’s why the rules are in place, to make sure everything runs smoothly. If that’s the only reason the rules suck (ie: they punish assholes) then that reason isn’t very good. Using this logic, we might as well not have any rules at all.

I still don’t understand how I am part of the problem by simply disagreeing with you. Though I am sure that’s because my mind is simply inferior to yours and you are the pinnacle of intellect. Grow up and make a coherent point if you have one to offer.

ItsEchoYT, t3mptr3s and Netherr like this.
  10. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Yes. All changes to the rules come from suggestions.

11. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    my guy im not gonna bother replying and things you said dont make any sense and probably you are disagreeing with me just to suck staffs. like i said before change the way you think.

12. ItsEchoYT

ItsEchoYT Former Moderator Jr. Donator

Minecraft:
    kxwe
    OK. After reading this forums thread, I sense there to be a shift in balance. You made a suggestion and gave your opinion. Instead of using other's opinions and responding appropriately, you're using it as a benchmark to harass others.

The reason you're targeting at changing the staff team is because of YOUR negative history with staff members. Your relationship with Ezzerland and using this to benchmark your perspective of other staff members is incredibly biased. You lashed out at t3 because of her relationship with Ezzerland which was not right. She had not said a single thing to you, but because you hate Ezzerland so much, you called her "Ezzerland's bitch" which you have already faced punishment for.

Secondly, you got warned due to the context in which you were using the word "gangbang" and if you want clarification of your own actions, feel free to personally message me as I was the one who issued the warn. Using the word with your friends and saying "we're gonna gangbang you" and harassing the player got you the warn, not the word itself.

Lastly, this whole idea of changing the rules is based off opinion. Yes, some rules may be stricter than others however the rules that you want only suit you and your friends, and lacks the structure to govern the whole server. This whole idea of "every server has assholes" is valid, but we will not change the rules because these "assholes" don't want to play on the server anymore. Yet again I digress. Like Ezzerland said, if you have suggestions, fell free to make it in the Suggestions page.

I may be coming off as rude, but what I say is true. You're using every method to abuse and harass the staff team and the server rules just because "your asshole friends" don't want to play it anymore and because of YOUR relationship with staff members. I know for a fact that the essence of this thread wasn't to suggest new rules and policies, but was a place for you to lash out at staff members because you are not able to comprehend the complexity of a Minecraft server. YOU aren't the only player who plays on the server, hence the server will not just ACCOMMODATE you.

I have said what needs to be said, but its quite ironic at the fact that you choose to lash out at the Staff team and say the server is dead however continue to buy boosters and ranks on the Server for a payout less than what you've spent for the server. Keep that in mind :)!

Best Regards,
    kxwe

13. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    you don’t know a thing my guy, in past 2 years i spent nothing but my times. people buy stuff for me, i see no point to bother replying to your message “ItsEchoYT” what a name probably 14 years old

14. ItsEchoYT

ItsEchoYT Former Moderator Jr. Donator

Minecraft:
    kxwe
    OK. If I am 14 according to you then a 14 year old is WAY smarter than you. Once again, no need to argue. I am stating just the mere irony in your statements and re-iterating the fact that you have been just using these threads to harass staff members to complain about a server just because you and your friends aren't able to get away with stuff.

Secondly, if you're done trying to act like a smart-ass, then use that pea-brain of yours to understand our perspective as Staff Members. Just because one player and his friends can't get away with stuff, doesn't mean the server needs a staff change and a change in server rules.

Once you understand this, then I can somewhat respect your perspectives because why would I give respect to someone who just belittles everyone to add onto his non-existent ego. Have fun translating this! :)

15. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Please realize the rules don’t revolve around you. If you have a specific opinion or suggestion you might like to share, do so now rather than refusing to rebuttal.

16. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    this kid thinks i use translator when i can speak 4 different languages everyone of them properly and i can understand every word you said also i can’t find any point in using this much effort to write a reply so calm your balls mate and as the respond, i’m not complaining because i can’t get away with stuff and i’m playing the server with 1 guy so can you explain wdym by “your friends” you know nothing about me so tell me how can you be sure about the things you said? and i’m not harassing anyone i’m free to share my opinions about things.

Server needs to change not because of me but because of everything, cant you see its losing more players everyday you are so pissed because of me so relax my guy aight? then we can talk about the server.

Also you can’t make fun of my intelligence when you are an helper in a dead server and can you tell me how does it feel to be this dumb lol

i’m ready to reply everything you said. i didn’t want to bother replying then, now i do because i see the way you think of me.

*ItsEchoYT* LMFAO

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  17. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Your reasoning behind the server dying is invalid. You might believe that the server is losing players because of the “bad staff team.” That statement is so bias I don’t know where to start. Don’t you think your thought process could be due to your punishment history?

Also, bashing on a staff member’s name disproves your point about not harassing staff members. So which is it, harassment or not?

18. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    probably idk but can’t you see how bad this kid pissed. a staff who insults players intelligence

19. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Once you have real and unbiased reasoning behind your argument, please discuss it with us.
    Bashing in staff members won't help your case.

20. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    i’m already. most of the things i said have nothing to do with me. these are the truths. that kid is probably insulting people because of their languages which causes them to quit. there are a lot more like this kiddo, which is why you have to look over staff team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.