Attention seeking

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by CaptainJackValdy, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Warning,
    This is my opinion
    Don't get your death pranks for god's sake!

Ugh, let's just say I'm disgusted. Very disgusted. This entire attention seeking bullshit has been bothering me since forever but never to this point. Life Story threads are something that is survivable, I can make through them without being very mad afterwards, but what happened today was next level. Today, some "pranksters" said that kathrine0009 had died in a car accident, and many, including me, had believed that and were shocked. It soon was revealed that
    image.jpeg

God, why are some people willing to literally sacrifice their friend for getting attention? God's sake. No but, no need to act like they're the only people on Earth to want look for attention. There are people even more successful at such thing as attention seeking. Examples? Nicole the Bitchy Arbor. Her "Dear Fat people" had gotten so much damn attention I'm wondering what I hate more, her vids or "My Life Story" threads.
    image.png
    Speaking of Life Story threads. I think I've made my point multiple times on that topic on my profile page. Why are they making them? Just why? Those threads don't make your life any easier at all. You get most people saying "Oh my good... I hope everything gets better!" and some people like me that look at this quite differently. Thinking you're seeking attention. And maybe it's not true but why bother making a thread fully dedicated to it? Don't you have friends that you can talk to about this privately? Or you think that the entire forums are you friends? I don't care, really. I don't like those "Life Stories" at all. Especially the short ones. Long ones at least we see you put effort into your thing and the attention you'll get kinda feels deserved.

But let's look at people like Dillion the Hacker.
    image.jpeg
    Woah, that's a nice pic you got here, mr. Dillion! Either way, people like Mr. Dillion here are people who have an Ego so intense that it's even profiting to them. Nicole Arbor was making her videos for one soul purpose, attention. This gentleman there, I'm not even really sure. He is personally offended by PewDiePie's content for some reason and it makes him look like a total moron. But moron that he is, gets a shit ton of popularity because of this...

WELCOME TO HOW TO GET ATTENTION WITH CAPTAINJACKVALDY!!!

Kids! If you ever look forward to be well known in the world, make sure to have some of those things:

1-Something scary.
    Remember the death prank mention I've made in the beginning? Well, that's an example of this. I was actually shocked to know that a well-known person on the forums has passed out, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Good one, guys! You've gotten attention without even trying!

2-Something that makes you feel sad about the person who made it.
    God's sake, three words. Life. Story. Threads.

3-Something extremely controversial.
    Hate videos, racist videos etc.

4-Something short, sweet and damn sincere.

No one likes to spend 30 minutes on something like this, they'll lose interest real fast. And that's not what attention-seekers want, right?!

There you go kids! Now you can easily get attention! Yaaaay! Yeah, right. Now kill yourselves. But seriously, these are 4 things that you need in your thread if you want to get attention. You know what? I'll even make an example.

Hello there. You may know me, but you probably don't but whatever. Anyway my sister died. Some fucking Arab was driving too fast and the car killed her.

There you go! (Btw, I got nothing against Arabs it was just an example)
    I'll just end this with this picture:
    image.jpeg

So this is what I think of attention seeking, what do you think of it? Also, if you wanna have fun, write your example of an attention seeking message like mine. :)

X__Ninja__X, vipa, Smg and 3 others like this.
  2. nivels

nivels Donator

While you put a lot of work into this thread it seems. We all know the main focus was about the prank thread made a few hours ago. It's best if we just forget about it now. Please.

/c

Keboozle, Smg, sebastiann and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.