$ -= + Ash's Death +=- $

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by kedio, Mar 12, 2017.

1. kedio

kedio Donator

Yes, I drew this.

WARNING: This picture contains blood, core, and animal death. R.I.P Ash

ashy.jpg

I know the picture may be confusing, so here's a backstory!

Aspen is my OC. His mate, Ash, is murdered in this picture by an unknown cat.

While Aspen is hunting, Ash is fighting this rogue. The rogue was under control of a bloodthirsty leader, so he killed anyone who crossed his path. Ash crossed his path. When Aspen rushed back to come to Ash's aid, he sees the rogue, staring over a gray tabby. Aspen attacks the rogue with such force his opponent runs. He runs over to Ash, staring at his bloody pelt. He sits down next to him, trying to heal him with comfrey and garlic. No matter what he tries, Ash's wounds don't heal. He lets Aspen talk to him one more time, one more time, just them. And right in front of Aspen's eyes, Ash bleeds out on the spot.

This is pretty much the depressing story of how Aspen has a massive hole in his heart since his mate died. He never got around to have another mate after his painful experience. It eventually drives him into madness until Ash's spirit speaks to him. He says to "Save the hidden isle, under gold, under pain." While on his quest, Aspen finds a new mate, Cedar. He still thinks of Ash whenever he speaks to him. Ash does approve, although he wishes he was next to Aspen, always, and forever.

Leave your feedback!

:p

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Bruhtrash likes this.
  2. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    I find this very creative and your drawing skills are very unique and so is the story :)

kedio likes this.
  3. kedio

kedio Donator

Thankschu!

Bruhtrash likes this.
  4. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Nice! :D

5. kedio

kedio Donator

Thank you! :oops:

Oh yeah i'm not sure if anyone noticed but there's stray pencil marks that I erased all over the paper :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
  6. Mookey

Mookey OITC Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    Mookey_
    This is so tragic.. ;-;

7. kedio

kedio Donator

I almost cried while writing the story and drawing the picture :confused: