Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam' started by ItsJerry, May 19, 2017.
what are you studying?
Are you aware of the upcoming milestone just 32 discussions away for the Off-Topic/Spam section?
fave current song
fave current game
Favorite movie of 2017 so far?
Do you own a fidget spinner yet? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So I guess there won't be any more Fartlands episodes.
What do you think you'd be doing if you didn't start making MC machinimas?
not hardware ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
no but i am now
sum 41 - walking disaster
i haven't watched any movies this year
no but maybe i should get one
i'd have a life
probably the same as now, being bored everyday and indoors wasting time browsing the internet or playing video games
1. How much face reveal do you do on a daily basis?
2. What is the production value of a single episode of Minecraft vs Real Life?
What are your plans for the future (not related to the server)?
Do you prefer to work as an employee or self-employed?
What's the average amount of time you spend in the toilet?
Chicken or beef?
And of course
Can you make a face reveal already?
1. i barely go outside
2. extremely low
clueless. what i hope is that jerryvsharry grows enough to do that full-time
self-employed, having a boss and scheduled hours is a pain
piss: 1 minute. poop: 15 minutes (my poop is usually quite constipated and i browse my phone)
i prefer the taste and texture of beef but i eat chicken more often because it has good protein-to-calorie ratio
What would you rate the Youtube ad revenue currently from 1/10
Do you even ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bro
1. have you been outside of netherlands
2. what originally gave you the idea to start the server? forum? youtube channel?
3. have you financially struggled with keeping your website/server up?
4. what is your first name?
5. how has the success of the community and youtube channel changed your life?
6. if you were to go back in time, what would you differently knowing that you'd reach this far?
7. how would your life be different if you had never started a channel or server?
what are you gonna do if one of your fans met you irl, knows you from your voice and they start fanboying right infront of you
and what do you think about rijstaffel
I hope you still hold this promise
milk some more Buildbattle vids
why is maplestory good
What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
it's sh*t. 1/10. especially if you make short videos it's horribly low. your videos need to be like 15 minutes long to get the same cpm you would get 2 years ago on a 3 minute video
1. yes, many times.
2. we played on other servers, mainly hardcore factions. harry even did some developing for the servers we played on. eventually we wanted to run our own server, so we did.
3. no. when we first started our server we decided to invest like 60 bucks on a cheap VPS (taking a risk). since the start of the server till now we've never had problems paying for the server. although, we're getting closer to that point each year now.
5. tbh not that much. before the channel "blew up", everyday after school we would come home and fire up the computer and just watch videos/play games. it has been like that since elementary school. we made our first youtube channel (maplestory) back in 2007 and uploaded videos for fun, then we made one for minecraft in 2010 and uploaded a bunch there. after not touching the channel for months we were surprised to find that "12 (fun) ways to kill someone in minecraft) had gotten like half a million views, so we just started uploading more. we didn't actually get "youtube partnered" (old term) until like a year later. so, making videos had always just been for fun, seeing fan's reactions and reading all the comments kept us making more, it wasn't until later that we discovered that you can make money off of it.
now what people typically associate with success are money and fame. youtube fame hasn't affected our lives at all, we never even showed our faces so it's not like we get recognized in public. money hasn't really done anything either, up to now the biggest purchases we have ever made were our computers. i don't spend a lot money because i don't go outside that often and the games i play are all f2p. lots of youtubers like to get nice cars and expensive clothes, i don't really care about that either because again, i don't go outside lol.
6. looking back on things is always just a bunch of "what ifs" and if you were actually back there now you probably wouldn't do anything differently. for example, if we didn't go inactive on youtube for months at a time our channel might not be dead now, but i know if i was suddenly teleported back right now i would still be too lazy to make a machinima every week (while doing school at the same time). and i should've socialized/gone out more during high school but i'm still not doing that now
7. i have always been antisocial and my internet "career" has allowed me to continue doing that. knowing myself, if we never made it big on youtube i would still just be doing school and staying at home watching videos/playing games to kill time
probably pretend i don't know what they're talking about. or run
never had it
nostalgia is the biggest factor for me, hence i only play pre-BB private servers
great graphics. 2D > 3D. no other good 2D mmorpgs like this
tf2 or overwatch
league or dota
is trump good or bad?
Any chance we could get to see this channel or did you delete all the videos on it? :P
what's your take on the persona series?
what ms pserver do you play so I can stalk you
the channel has been deleted, i do have some of the videos on my computer still
have never played nor heard of the persona series until just now since i googled it