A lot has changed...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by wilburt_, Apr 29, 2018.

?

How long have you been playing this server

1. 1 year or under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-2 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-3 years

4.0%
  4. 3-4 years

40.0%
  5. 4-5 years

36.0%
  6. 5 years or over

20.0%
  1. wilburt_

wilburt_ [Herobrine] | Youtuber Donator

Minecraft:
    Will_Cooper
    Hi people, its ya boi __Papi__ (just letting ya know my username is for fun)

anyway... I joined this server estimated 2-4 years ago and I that it was just another boring clickbait server, but BOI WAS I WRONG! this post is just a tribute to this server being so awesome and for people to share their best moments on this server... so here is mine!

My best moment was probably when I got the donator rank it was about a year ago, I remember getting so excited with all the new controls I was spending hours, I was playing Creative and Skyblock for ages but then time passed and I got the Herobrine Rank!

How have you guys been?

(sorry for sounding too needy, School Holidays are about to end... i cry :( rip)

ItsJerry likes this.
  2. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Well I don't play on the server anymore because it got boring and well got unfriended for something that can't remember.
    But the time I spend there was amazing to meet new people and know people around the world. Form a friend group and talk through 1pm to 6am haha.
    I can still say that ijah is one of my favorite servers and mc community because it's not too big or small so you get to know people and not crowds of kiddies.

ItsJerry likes this.