A lifetime adventure

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by FlakyNoodledLlama, Jun 17, 2014.

1. FlakyNoodledLlama

FlakyNoodledLlama

Part 1 ~ The Adventure Begins
    One day Ketchup was walking down the road eating noodles. Cars past him by as he munched on these flaky noodles. It was a hot day and Ketchup decided it was time to relax and sit under his favorite moose. For the only shade around was giant moose. No trees, no houses, just moose... Everywhere. Ketchup walked over to Dialot, his favorite moose. Dialot was an old gentle moose of 46 feet.

Ketchup said to Dialot, "Hey Dialot, how's the weather in the area around your head?"
    Dialot replied, "Quite fanciful with a hint of juicy tango on the side."
    "Oh, that's cool. Can you show me the land of wild lamp shades again?" asked Ketchup.
    The old moose smiled, "Of course I can, Ketchup. Climb onto my back and I will show you again."

So, Ketchup climbed onto the ladder that was attached to the huge moose. He made his way up onto Dialot and sat there. "Let's go!" Ketchup shouted excitedly. Dialot strolled down field past all the other giant moose all the way to the lamp shade forest also known as Lampiota.

To be continued...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  2. SquishyGrapeCheese

SquishyGrapeCheese

But why doesn't ketchup just use some squishy grape cheese as a coolant and he would never have had to let Dialot take him to the land of the wild lamp shades where he was obviously going to wiggle his toenails with a large spoon.

3. FlakyNoodledLlama

FlakyNoodledLlama

Part 2 ~ The Gold Coin
    As Dialot and Ketchup approached Lampiota, a group of flying tortoise flew by shouting, "Oye! Teh Floppy Coin is a aproachin'. Ya better be hurryin'." The Floppy Coin is an ancient gold coin, ten times the size of the tallest moose, that flops and tumbles around the base of Lampiota. At this news, Dialot began to run towards the lamp forest faster than ever. Many giant moose have been killed by the floppy coin and he didn't want to become another statistic. "Dialot! It's coming towards us!" exclaimed Ketchup. Dialot looked to the right and saw the Gold Coin flopping towards them. Its glistening gold seemed to threaten them. Thump...Thwap... Thump... The sound of the Gold coin grew louder and louder as it flopped towards the moose and his companion. Lampiota sat only a hill away as the Gold Coin towered over the two. The shadow of the Gold Coin covered the two fleeing souls. "This is it." Ketchup thought, "We're doomed." They were so close to making it to Lampiota, but the Gold Coin was too floppily fast. Right when all hope seemed lost and the Gold coin was inches away from crushing them, they fell into a pit saving them from impending doom.

To be continued...

4. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Wat ?

5. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    What am I smoking?

Netherr likes this.
  6. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Cocaine. You are smoking cocaine. That is why you are hallucinating while reading this.

7. jerkboy2006

jerkboy2006 Lord of the slimes. c:

de moose
    de ketchup
    So boodiful
    ;u;

8. Noahnoobfax

Noahnoobfax Guest

May i suggest some hot sauce with those flaky noodles?

TheHolyRobber likes this.