1 year on the forums tbh/ama

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by TreeKillerMan, Aug 11, 2016.

1. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    Hi. I'm finally making a thread for the first time in like 3 months..

image.jpeg
    On the 3rd of August I hit 1 year on the forums, I completely forgot about this so yeah this thread is kinda late. Sorry for that. I thought that to celebrate me being here for a year I'm going to do the different, completely original and unique idea nobody's ever done before: a TBH/AMA.
    Wait, I'll put a twist on it - you gotta do a reverse TBH so give me one if you're asking for one.

Thanks for being a nice community and making me feel home for the past year! ^^

2. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Congrats Tree, that's awesome!
    TBH: You are a very intelligent and hard working staff member. You are such a helpful person, and always bring a positive and great vibe with you! Although we may not know each other much, I do know that you put others first, and are always there to lend a helping hand. We should talk more often!
    May I have a TBH?
    AMA: Greatest moment / and or greatest experience on the server?

TreeKillerMan likes this.
  3. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Congratulations! :)
    May I have a TBH?
    Reverse TBH: I think you are very kind and helpful and a great person! :D

4. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    Tbh please?
    Tbh: I don't think we've talked too much but you seem like a great staff member

5. Jacob_

Jacob_ Donator

Congratz

May I have a TBH?

Reverse TBH: You are a great staff member and I hope you get Mod soon :)

6. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Yo Tree, congrats on one year. I hit my one year on this forums a couple months ago-time really flies.

If it isn't too much of a hassle, mind giving me an opinion? (tbh)

If I could ask you anything, what's your favorite mine-game/server in the IJAH network?

Aight, I'll give you a 'tbh'. lol
    Tree, we've never really talked. I do remember seeing you at Merc's New Years Party like two days before you got promoted, which still is pretty cool to me. Moving on, you seem to be a really nice/kind person, which is awesome. Thanks for helping keep this community safe man, and cheers for another year. Remember to stay positive dude, and have a good day/night. :)

7. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

Congrats, Tree! That's great!
    Could I have a tbh?
    Reverse tbh: You're a good friend and a great staff member! Hopefully you'll get promoted soon, you deserve it. We should talk more often, like we used to.

AMA: What was your reaction to becoming a helper?

8. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Congrats comrade, can I have a tbh?

Reverse TBH:
    Personally, I can see you going on your road to moderator very soon, and I have seen you help some of my friends with things also, which automatically gives you my respect.
    You are very chill, if you want to put it like that, and you have don't done any wrong in my eyes.
    I also like your sense of humor, (judging by the shows you watch and your information page).
    You are also one of the staff members I can personally trust, which is rare coming from me, as only a select few people have my trust here on the forum, and you are one of the people who deserves it.

9. Racingman1

Racingman1 Beatles Fan I Premium Rank I Person Donator

Minecraft:
    Racingman1
    What's a TBH and an AMA?

10. mochi

TBH means to be honest, so to get a tbh would mean for someone to give their honest opinion on you.
    AMA is essentially when you ask the person doing an AMA anything.

11. Cha0s_x

Cha0s_x MrBubblyNaruto

Minecraft:
    MrBubblyNaruto|Cha0s_x
    Congratulations, Tree.

May I please have a TBH?

AMA - If you could choose any occupation that you can be an expert in, what would it be?

12. mochi

Tree, you've been liking our posts, but you haven't been giving TBHs or AMAs...?
    wyd

TreeKillerMan and Jit like this.
  13. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

tbh pls

14. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Congratulations!
    To be honest, you have really nice eyes- lol. You're a great staff member and I have enjoyed the few times we've talked. We had a bit of a rough start with the whole issue at the Staff faction in Survival, but it's almost like that wasn't a thing. I'd like to get to know you better because you're very kind.
    May I have a tbh?

15. questionmark

questionmark Donator

tbh - i've seen you on c2 before you were added to my friends plot, fine inc? idk if you remember but we talked a couple of times, so yea youre cool

tbh??

16. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Congrats :))

Tbh? C:

Rtbh:
    I was a little bit surprised you got accepted because you were appearing to try hard, but you actually turned out to be a good staff member, not just how you did your job. You could have fun while still doing your job.
    Keep up the great work x3

17. Darkstorm77

Darkstorm77 Former M.od+ Donator

Minecraft:
    Darkstorm77
    TBH?
    Reverse tbh: You've done a great job and been a good person, before and after your promotion to helper.

AMA: Favorite color/time to eat a banana?

18. Superfrog

Superfrog Donator

19. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    Okay, it's been a while since I made this thread and I probably should of done all these TBH requests much earlier but I forgot.. time to sort these out. I'm not that good at tbhs but here goes:

We don't talk as much as we used to, like back on your server and on the forums for it but as from what I remember and have seen from you you're a nice person. You used to be much different, I won't bring up that though, but when you created your Blurryface account you seemed to have changed a lot for the better. You're caring, honest and sometimes even funny. Keep it up! :)

AMA: My favorite moment with you is probably back when you made your server and I got accepted as a helper on there. I loved helping you with that server and forum, and we had lots of fun there. I don't know if the server still exists but I'd love to play again on there at some point! :D

We've never really spoken, and to be honest I never even really knew you until you got accepted as staff here. I've seen your work on both the server and forums and you seem to be a very helpful and efficient staff member, you do lots of work and when you're not sorting out staff duties you're a really kind person. You're definitely one of the nicest people I've seen on the server and it's nice to see someone who is always so positive here, keep it up! :)

AMA: My greatest experience on the server? Tough question. I'd say probably when I first got accepted as staff, and was getting to know some of the staff and was figuring out the new commands etc. Everyone was extremely helpful and caring, I always wanted to be staff on a big server like this and being accepted was definitely a great moment. :D

We don't talk much, but I see you around on the server a lot. You're extremely active on both the forums and server, and you put in a lot of hard work towards both. You're always willing to help someone out and to be honest you're just a really nice and caring person in general. Sorry this was short, I don't really know you well enough for this xD

I don't know you too well and I don't think we've ever even spoken but I see you as a funny person, who is quite chill and friendly to other users. I don't remember seeing you do anything mean and in my eyes you're a really caring and great member in this community!

I don't think we've ever really talked much but I see you a lot in the survival minigame of the server and you're quite good at that game. You appear to be a really friendly person who is caring to a lot of people here! Thanks for being such a great addition to the community ^_^

Ah, Killer SMGstar, what can I say? You're a great member here and I love your #IJAHAlert thread series, it's a cool idea and I love reading them to keep up with what's happening on the forums and which threads I may have missed while browsing here. You help out a lot and I've never really seen you do anything bad, you're a great addition to this community! I hope you get staff soo- wait, shi.. you literally just got accepted as I'm writing this! Awkward! Keep being friendly I guess and I hope you enjoy being staff! :D

AMA: My favorite minigame/server in the IJAH network is probably creative. I love building things especially with friends, it's also nice to see what others have built. :)

I don't really know you well enough to give you a good TBH but from what I've seen on both your new account and old one you're a friendly and sometimes funny person. :)

AMA: Any occupation to be an EXPERT in? Jeez, probably a surgeon I guess. Being a surgeon is hard and you get paid a lot so to become an expert in it would be pretty cool.

We have not talked in such a loooong time like you said and we should definitely talk more often, I remember seeing you leaving and being a bit sad about that but it's nice to see you're back! You are a nice friend and a caring person on this server.

AMA: My reaction to becoming a helper was everything you'd probably expect it to be lol, I was just really happy and surprised that I was accepted and it has been great helping out in this community.

We only speak on rare occasions, but you do make some great threads and like you said with me I've never seen you do anything wrong/bad. You have some great interests and you're a really cool person on this forum and a nice person to talk to! You are extremely caring and you make a great addition to this community. Keep it up! :)

We don't speak much but from the conversations we have had you are a really nice person and extremely caring. Like I said with Capsa, you are definitely one of the most caring/nice people on here. Although we didn't have the greatest start with the survival faction incident, that was a long time ago and I'm pretty sure we've all forgotten about it and gotten past it now. I'd love to talk with you more, you seem to be really friendly.

I don't really know you well enough to give you a good TBH but you have some good interests and you're pretty funny and a nice user as from what I've seen in creative and on some forum posts.

I was also surprised that I got accepted as to be honest I didn't think I would be added to the staff team! You're one of the funniest members I've seen here and I'm sad that you've resigned and I wish you best luck in the future. You're a really nice and caring member in this community and I think you did a great job as staff here! :)

I think you're a nice person and really helpful here, like that time when you discovered the bug in the new hub and you told me about it. Also, you help me a lot in parkour sometimes when dealing with chat issues that happened while I wasn't there. You're a really friendly person and I think you're a great member in the community

AMA: When the narwhal bacons.

Not being harsh guys, but the point was to give a reverse tbh (TBH on me) to keep it interesting.. nevermind then. :/

Cha0s_x, mochi, Darkstorm77 and 6 others like this.
  20. Jacob_

Jacob_ Donator

Awww thanks Tree :)