1 Up Me

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by DiblyyIsGone, Mar 8, 2017.

1. kiraa

kiraa ugh Donator

Minecraft:
    kirupt
    I went to the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I didn't wear pants and underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense.

2. kedio

kedio Donator

I went to the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I didn't wear pants and underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I...

3. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was...

4. aptsCS

aptsCS It's all about good Keknique

Minecraft:
    strident_
    I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some

5. kedio

kedio Donator

I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and...

6. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and... I took a nap

7. kedio

kedio Donator

I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and... I took a nap but the FBI had already arrested me for cannibalism and child abuse. So, I had to spend 2 years in jail until I realized that I still had a mystical french fry. I killed every single police officer there, and escaped but

8. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and... I took a nap but the FBI had already arrested me for cannibalism and child abuse. So, I had to spend 2 years in jail until I realized that I still had a mystical french fry. I killed every single police officer there, and escaped but I suddenly woke up to realize that I had been dreaming the entire time. There was no mall, or no Chuck Norris. I decided to not leave bed and stay there, just pondering my existence.

9. kedio

kedio Donator

I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and... I took a nap but the FBI had already arrested me for cannibalism and child abuse. So, I had to spend 2 years in jail until I realized that I still had a mystical french fry. I killed every single police officer there, and escaped but I suddenly woke up to realize that I had been dreaming the entire time. There was no mall, or no Chuck Norris. I decided to not leave bed and stay there, just pondering my existence. And I really like pizza.

10. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and... I took a nap but the FBI had already arrested me for cannibalism and child abuse. So, I had to spend 2 years in jail until I realized that I still had a mystical french fry. I killed every single police officer there, and escaped but I suddenly woke up to realize that I had been dreaming the entire time. There was no mall, or no Chuck Norris. I decided to not leave bed and stay there, just pondering my existence. And I really like pizza. I even had a pizza bed sheet.

11. kedio

kedio Donator

I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and... I took a nap but the FBI had already arrested me for cannibalism and child abuse. So, I had to spend 2 years in jail until I realized that I still had a mystical french fry. I killed every single police officer there, and escaped but I suddenly woke up to realize that I had been dreaming the entire time. There was no mall, or no Chuck Norris. I decided to not leave bed and stay there, just pondering my existence. And I really like pizza. I even had a pizza bed sheet. And a pizza cat. Also, taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat. Am I getting off~topic? Yeppers.

12. NotInUseBlaBlaBla

NotInUseBlaBlaBla seeya Donator

I went to the mall, driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I wasn't wearing pants or underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to take a piss, it was really intense. I didn't realize some creep was watching me, so I ran out of the forest, screaming. I didn't realize I forgot my pants on a branch! So I ran back, but I rammed into a wall and I was surrounded with walls and I was scared. So I opened the door that was right in front of me and walked out. I then walked home and had some dinner, which was a very great baguette topped off with one McDonalds french fry and some pizza which I cherished. This pizza was good. I loved this pizza. But I didn't know this pizza had a family... so I ate a child, and I felt bad. When I walked out of the McDonalds, I was attacked by pizza lords and... I took a nap but the FBI had already arrested me for cannibalism and child abuse. So, I had to spend 2 years in jail until I realized that I still had a mystical french fry. I killed every single police officer there, and escaped but I suddenly woke up to realize that I had been dreaming the entire time. There was no mall, or no Chuck Norris. I decided to not leave bed and stay there, just pondering my existence. And I really like pizza. I even had a pizza bed sheet. And a pizza cat. Also, taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat. Am I getting off~topic? Yeppers. When I got back on track and out of my bed,