ItsJerryAndHarry Minecraft Server
OLD SPAWN IS BACK!
Due to popular demand, the old spawn has returned to the Lobby! #MakeLobbyGreatAgain
Some of the frequent arguments against the one-portal-spawn were:
- Too big
- Too empty
- Not cozy
- Not nostalgic
Please note that bringing back the old spawn is purely for aesthetic purposes and not for functionality. We expect players to still use their compasses as the main method of getting around the server. The 4x4 boards are not enough to fit all minigames, but we don't plan on expanding.
Thank you to all the people who participated in the 2nd ever Creative Plot Competition! Each member of the administrative team rated all of your entries, and these are the results we ended up with.
Congratulations to all the winners! If you won, your entry will have been pasted near the spawn in one of the three Creative servers. You can find the exact coordinates in the winners list below.
To those who are not on the list, we thank you for participating, and better luck next time!
1st - Sir_Tealsworth (Creative1 1;2)
2nd - TheRealRaichuu (Creative2 0;-1)
3rd - Veirra (Creative2 -1;0)
4th - Phoeniixia (Creative2 2;1)
5th - InsaneAngel321 (Creative2 1;2)
6th - Tycoon_Lemon (Creative2 1;-1)
7th - iiTraxx (Creative3 2;-1)
8th - Kxnna (Creative3 2;0)
9th - iSwedishFish (Creative3 2;1)
10th - Chanthony (Creative3 -1;2)
We've noticed that the areas around the creative spawns have slowly become rather barren and full of plots that haven't been touched for months. This is why we're having another creative plot competition! We want to see your amazing builds on the creative servers. Those who are determined to be the best of the best will receive their own plot right by spawn with their build on it!
Only plots that are within a two-plot radius of the spawn (Both ID numbers must be at lowest -3 and at highest 3) and have no significant builds OR no plot owner logins for 3 months are up for grabs in this competition.
Those who currently own spawn plots but no longer want them may volunteer their plot by contacting an admin.
- You must have no bans from the past month.
- You must not already own a plot near the spawn in any creative server within a two-plot radius of the spawn (see above for details).
- Don't copy someone else's build
- You may only enter once.
How to enter
In order to enter this competition, you must reply to this thread with a picture of your build, the ID of the plot it was built in, and the number of the creative server your build is on. This build can be an existing creation, or something made specifically for the competition. It must be something that you built or built a majority.
You can use this format:
- Your Minecraft username:
- Your plot's ID / coordinates:
- Which creative server it's on:
- Pictures of your plot (Put it in a spoiler or link):
The competition will end on the 25th of May.
Make KitPVP Great Again!
What is new?
Make KitPVP Great Again!
What is new?
- Beautiful new Oriental-style KitPVP map, created by the Build Team!
- The Kits have been completely redesigned with a focus on game balance. Earning emeralds and upgrading your gear is still at the forefront of KitPVP, but these changes should make the experience much more enjoyable to new players as well.
- Added 6 brand new 1v1 duel arenas, created by the Build Team! (One of them was inspired by a Hypixel duel arena)
- 2 new 1v1 duel gamemodes: BuildUHC and Soup
- Right-clicking a player while sneaking in the spawn will now open the Duel Request Menu, allowing you to quickly battle someone without ever touching the keyboard! Duel requests can now be accepted by clicking in the chat as well, no more pesky commands!
- The Kit Selector has been revamped! Kits now each have a different icon, hover your mouse over each Kit to see how much cooldown is left and see the exact contents of the kit!
- Kit Selector item has been removed, instead there are now item frames with the Kit Selector all over the spawn which you can right-click to open the Kit Menu. Or you can use the /kit command.
- Scoreboard is much prettier now, and should be considerably less laggy
- It is no longer possible to acquire bows or enchanted books from fishing. It is now possible to fish for emeralds instead.
- The /clear command no longer removes keys and emeralds from your inventory.
- Added 4 new Kits which can be unlocked in our store @ http://store.itsjerryandharry.com
- Fixed bugs that caused items to be lost if player logged off during a duel, or did not press the respawn button after losing a duel.
As usual, please post any bugs you find in the Report Bugs section on the forums.
Page 3 of 16