The truth.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by iRescue, Sep 10, 2016.

1. iRescue

iRescue OG Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    iRescue
    Hey guys, its iRescue. I want to clear things up.

I have been a member of this server ever since February of 2013. This server is and will always be my favorite server ever.

Why I have not been on in so long?

The reason why I have not been on in so long is because I have been so busy. I am busy with high school, partying and my fitness journey! I am doing the the 90 day fitness journey and I am currently on my 20th day. I will be more active and playing when the new spawn is set for Hardcore Factions (reset). I never really enjoyed the new spawn (although credits go out to the people who built it). It lagged and now that they have the same spawn from last reset it still lags. Although they tweaked shop a little bit it still lags. I am capable of buying a new computer but since I don't really like the new map and I don't ever really game anymore there is no need. The spawn is just too big but I don't want to complain! I will not be able to play that much maybe at all this summer because I am traveling to: Dubai, Jordan, and Erbil, Erbil is located in Kurdistan.

The truth about me.
    So this might surprise a ton of people but here we go. My name is Barack and my brother used to play on this account but I took it over since he bought ranks on here. iBlurryFqce is not and never was my sister. I met her in 2013 off a Call Of Duty game called 'Ghosts' on the Xbox 360. After a while of me and her talking we decided to join the server 'ItsJerryAndHarry" and after me and her joined we decided to call each other siblings just for the fun of it. Than me and her had some problems that escalated overtime and than we stopped talking. Other than her, I love everyone on the server! I had such a great time with everyone. The only siblings I have is a older brother. I am not Italian like I said before, I am American, Jordanian, and Kurdish. I speak 3 languages, Kurdish, English, and Arabic. I would tell you more about iBlurryFqce aka Brianna but I don't know if this might get deleted because I am 'Releasing information'. I will say one thing though, it took her 2 years to give me her real name 'Brianna'. She would give me some fake names but that's okay, because that is the past and whats done is done.

Thank you everyone for making it such a fun 3 years. I will be more active soon. - I love you all.

-Please Subscribe to my Youtube channel, I need the love and support since I just started and I am hopefully going to be become a Youtuber. If that doesnt work out I will become a doctor xD.
    -Some things I will be posting that you should look forward to:
    • My Introduction ; Introducing Myself.
    • My iPhone 7 Or 7+ unboxing. (Idk which one to get yet I have not decided, I am also getting it the day it comes out which is September 16. It is a Friday and I am skipping school to get the iphone :D!)
    • My 90 Day Fitness Journey Transformation.
    Link to my Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YuoQsW7YuN_NnlSAeiPEw

(Leaving posts are not allowed therefore I edited it a bit). This is the new version.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
    KaiserVenom, Haruld and Smg like this.