Other Games SUGGESTIONS FOR STEAM? (SHOULD I PLAY CSS:GO?)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by YoshcraftMLG, Jul 8, 2015.

1. YoshcraftMLG

YoshcraftMLG E.T Sniper~ Actual Sandwich

Minecraft:
    Ezou
    Well, I was looking through steam and saw a couple of games I'd like to play, and I saw CS:GO. I've heard a lot about it from my friends, and they enjoy it a lot. I wanted to try it out, you guys think I should play it? Also I was wondering if you guys had any steam game suggestions? Just to play other than League, because that's currently not working on my computer. That's all :D

2. Chippy

Chippy

Yes.

CS:GO is an amazing game for competitive players, and those who want to show off there wealth by inventory. Other games you should try is War Thunder. Even though the most helpful reviews down vote the game, lots of you tubers and people find this game fun. Garry's Mod is a good game for casual play, as there is a .01% chance of finding hackers in that game

3. Morcov

Morcov Furry|♥Zoroark♥|The everything man

CSGO is great if you like Competitive games. If you want a game that isnt very competitive and more on the fun scale of shooters, go TF2.

I also Suggest Terraria. Terraria is like minecraft with the survival aspect, but everything else is different. Crafting & weapons are different, you can customize your character so it wont show the armor, there are tons of accessories to help you to survive, not to mention tons of crazy bosses and events that happen. Let me name a few:
    -Goblin Army
    -Eater of Worlds
    -Blood Moon
    -Solar Eclipse
    -Pirate Army
    -Frost Moon

That's just a few. There are so many things to fight in Terraria. Not to mention, you have more customization options. Right now my most OP Character(Who is a Zebra) wears a coat, turtle armor, a Death Sickle, and a Hallowed Crossbow, which are some of the strongest things in the game to my knowledge.

4. Abcdhax

Abcdhax good times

Minecraft:
    SqueakerSquad
    Terraria

5. Boozington

Boozington connoisseur of leave without notice

Minecraft:
    Boozington
    I would highly encourage playing CS:GO. It's a really fun experience, for me at least, but that's in part because hackers and smurfs (people who play on alt accounts to play with lower skill people) and such amuse me, although that might not be you. If you're the type who doesn't like people who don't play games the way they're supposed to be played, then maybe CS:GO isn't for you. Other games I would recommend are Payday, Borderlands, Terraria, Unturned; those are just some of my personal favorites.

6. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    I would suggest you get CS:GO Worth the money and very competitive. Or get Dota.

7. Zeeborg

Zeeborg

Minecraft:
    ImZeeborg
    Garrys Mod lol
    or
    Verdun

8. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

play retro games xd

9. YoshcraftMLG

Minecraft:
    Ezou
    I am a competitive person, hence my favourite game atm is LoL I own war thunder, and so far so good ;) and I was gonna buy fallout new Vegas or Garry's mod, idk which. I'm kinda cheap XD

I own tf2 and have been starting to get into that too, and I'll take a look into terraria (no auto correct, not terrorist) because lots of my friends play it as well。

^

I am familiar with the terms smurfing and elo boosting, like I said before, huge fan of LoL。 I also own unturned, very fun and I'll take a look into those other games。

Ew dota.
    Thanks for the advice though haha.

Will look into those
    mario is the shit man.

Morcov likes this.
  10. SinisterBucky

SinisterBucky Exemplary Gaming Co-Founder and GM Donator

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    Personally, I'd get Regimental Chess. Unfortunately, that game has very limited appeal. CS:GO is a decent game if you're hardcore about tactical, teambased FPS play. I don't like the game, but I can see why other people do.

YoshcraftMLG likes this.
  11. YoshcraftMLG

Minecraft:
    Ezou
    Thanks! I'm really into strategy and real-time thinking games, but thanks for the advice anyways!

SinisterBucky likes this.
  12. questionmark

questionmark Donator

Team fortress 2 is fun

GOAT SIMULATOR

13. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Euro Truck Simulator 1/2

very fun

Xandalf and dinoceros like this.
  14. YoshcraftMLG

Minecraft:
    Ezou
    Goat simulator lmao
    sounds like fun

questionmark likes this.
  15. Piperanci

Piperanci Meta Knight

Minecraft:
    Piperanci
    If you like difficult games Hotline Miami 1 and 2 are my favorite indie games if all time. They have an amazing story and soundtrack.
    For multiplayer stuff BattleBlock Theater is a 2d platformer, very fun to play with friends and with a lot of checkpoints so you never rage quit.

16. Chippy

Chippy

pc version of cod

hahahahahahah what a console peasant

they're two very different games.

YoshcraftMLG and Morcov like this.
  17. Chippy

Chippy

how are you offended when people on pc always diss console players xd
    I still play console every now and then

Morcov likes this.
  18. Morcov

Morcov Furry|♥Zoroark♥|The everything man

If you've actually seen videos you would know that the game is not even close to COD. In reality, only the objective is similar(To Search & Destroy). All the game mechanics are different. Such as weapon availability, skins, & shooting mechanics. If you've actually played CS:GO, you too would see that CS:GO makes COD look like a game about sorting flavored cotton in a jar(On the difficulty scale).

19. Ayg

Ayg life is interesting :)

Minecraft:
    N/A
    Play Soldier font 2. You will like it. I will upload some gameplay later of me playing it so you can see what its like kk?

20. kawaiitoast

kawaiitoast inactive but not gone forever

PLay cave story and limbo.

Mcc457 likes this.