Spleef Tournament #2

Discussion in 'Spleef' started by PureMaxim, Aug 14, 2015.

?

Which server should I do my Spleef Tournament on?

Poll closed Aug 19, 2015.
  1. Creative 1

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Spleef

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. PureMaxim

PureMaxim Lion Power!

Minecraft:
    MaxIsEz
    Hey everyone! If you signed up for the previous spleef tourney you will know why I'm doing Part 2, the first spleef tourney didn't work out, as I wasn't paying much attention too the forums, I just wanted too say I'm back and running, hopefully this one actually kicks in xD, anyway, here are the rules:

Games are ALWAYS too 5, excuses or not. There will be 2 rounds for each person in every stage, (if that person makes it through) however for the final, there is one game, but too 10 instead, I will be the host of all the games, another thing is there will be a R16, 8 progressing to the Quarter's, then 4 too the semi's, and 2 too the finals. Note that all the games will be taking place on the same day, Im deciding whether the tourney should take place at Creative 1, or Spleef, you guys can help me decide (Check out the POLL) Also, this time the tourney will start 3 days after we get enough people, if your not available then, please tell me and I will reschedule it. Last 2 things, if you read the rule: "Every person plays 2 games" heres 1 add on, the 2 games that a person plays are against the same person, also, the winner of those 2 fixtures will be decided by overall score, in other words, if someone got 1 win, and the other got 1, the person that made the other person fall down more will go through, heres an example: You win a game 5-4, then your opponent wins 5-1, your opponent goes through since if u add up both scores of how many times you made the person fall down, the score would be 9-6, too your opponent. Too qualify, type something like this, but in your own words: (Only change the name and when you are available)

IGN: PureMaxim
    When Im Available: 11:00 AM --> 7:00 PM

Anyways Spleef lovers, thats pretty much it for that! I wish all of the qualifying spleefers a great time at the tourney!

Real quick, Once you sign up, I will put you with a random person, so make sure too check back on the forums every day for info about the tourney, Absence will not stop the tourney from kicking into action since I failed all my people on that last one, cya!

-PureMaxim ;)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    List of people qualifying: HEIHEI
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    who will go against who:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Who is out:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    R16:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  2. HEY_HEIHEI