Minecraft Skyblock2 money donating 3.0!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by FailedExperiment, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FailedExperiment

FailedExperiment Account abandoned, switched to another!

Minecraft:
    N/A
    Skyblock2 Money Donations
    Hello! Welcome to the 3rd Skyblock2 money donations thread! If you've seen my profile, you will have known that I planned to start this on the 31st, however due to school work and time restrictions, I would like to start this thread now! So to begin with, the last donation thread ended with $12,177,000 in donations, however I plan to donate far more than that in this thread! If you've noticed, it has been quite a while since the last donation thread, in which time I have been collecting money, and let's say I am prepared :)

2015-08-28_15.06.41.png

Congratulations to those who have received from me in the grace period between this thread and the previous. A total of $3,535,000 has been given out since the closing of donation thread 2.

OFFLINE REQUESTING

Now, there are some folk that complain they cannot access this thread because they do not have a forums account. However, I am willing to accept offline requesting, but at a lower rate. Those who do not have a forum account may view this thread, and message me the code "OFFLINE-03". I will then reply and give them an amount of $50,000 by their request for money. You are now allowed to collect on both offline and forums account requests for money! Enjoy. (Updated 8/29/2015, 22:00 GMT - 10)

RULES

To keep things civil and fair, there will be a few rules that apply!

1. You may request up to $150,000 a day in this giveaway. You may request once every day, the time between days considered in this server thread is the daily server restart, in which you may request again afterward.
    2. If you have been warned 4 or more times, you cannot enter in this giveaway.
    3. Grammar is an important factor in this thread. Grammar may effect the way I read certain things, so I ask that you kindly type as precisely as you can. Use of languages other than English are an automatic deny.
    4. If you've requested for money and I have not seen your reply yet, feel free to remind me in game. I hold nothing against you for doing so.
    5. Don't be ridiculous. If you request $99,999.99, I will automatically give you $100,000 anyway, since it is rounded. Please do not continue to pay me back one cent or so in game, as it is obviously a form of trolling.

FORMAT

In order to calculate the money you've earned, I'll need you to fill out this format.

1. IGN (Name).
    2. How much money you would like to receive (Don't be afraid of requesting high. You deserve the money you are receiving <3).
    3. A screenshot of your warning record (Type /warnings in game) and a screenshot of your name without your /nick enabled. This is to verify your rank.
    4. Your rank
    5. (OPTIONAL) What could be improved to make this thread better? Feedback would be great! Obviously, don't ask things like "More max requesting limit!" Or "Request more than once per day!" as these will either automatically happen in the next donation thread, or will be ignored completely.

Try your best in these replies! The better your reply is, the more chance you have of earning money!

FACTORS

This system determines your total amount you will receive. Staff members may have a different outcome.

-Warning records: The more warnings you have, the more balance will be deducted from your total amount. For example, if I requested $150,000, but I had 2 warnings, I would subtract 20% from the total amount given, giving me only $120,000.

-Your rank: If you have a specific rank, put a screenshot of it next to your name in chat (without your /nick enabled). For every penny you have donated for your rank, you will be given $1. For example, if a [God] applied with their rank, they would get an additional $20,000 since $200 = 20,000 pennies. If you have an old rank, such as me with [God], the same rules still apply. In my case, I'd get an extra $6,000 since the old rank costed $60.

-Staff ranks: The staff have been very active these days, and are becoming more and more friendly with each passing minute. The staff no longer think of themselves as superiors to us, but more friends that are here to point us in the right direction. To acknowledge these acts, staff ranks will receive an additional bonus with their requests.

[Helper] = $45,000 bonus
    [Mod] = $75,000 bonus

[Mod+] and higher have abilities in which they have access to game play affecting abilities that cancel out any needed donations. Along with these bonuses, staff members will receive twice their outcome after their total has been calculated.

EXAMPLE

1. IGN (Name): MappyIsAmazing

2. How much money you would like to receive: $150,000

3. A screenshot of your warning record and a screenshot of your name without your /nick enabled:

2015-08-28_15.24.51.png

4. Your rank: [God]

5. (OPTIONAL) What could be improved to make this thread better?: This is just an example note, and I don't know what to improve upon these threads. It's up to you to fill this out :)

(+)--------------------(+)
    +$150,000 (Start)
    -$0 (Warnings)
    +$6,000 (Rank)
    +$0 (Staff rank)
    Total: $156,000

DISTRIBUTION

Once I have successfully calculated your total earnings, you will be written down on a list. Your total amount will be paid to you once I see you in game. If you message me and I do not reply, I am currently away from my computer, or using MineChat overnight to farm cactus at my farms. Apologies as schoolwork has taken the greater portion of my life, I will most likely be away, but I will be able to check once every 30 minutes, since I am in online school. Your name will be removed from this list once you have claimed your money. You are now allowed to request both on a reply and in game offline requesting. You may receive $50,000 a day from offline requesting. Once you have received your money from offline requesting, you will be written on a list that is wiped blank every server restart. After each restart, you may request another $50,000.

CLOSING

This thread will be locked once the donation thread is complete. (Wednesday, September 9th, 22:00, GMT - 10). From now (16:00 GMT - 10) until the server restart (22:00 GMT - 10) will be counted as day 0, as a "warm up".

LOTTERY

On the end of the 7th day of this donation thread, there will be 2 lotteries involving $1,500,000 and $900,000. All who request in this thread are automatically entered. Which lucky soul will win?

Congratulations to @Vexa_Soul and @Icecream for winning the last lotteries:
    (Vexa_Soul at $1,000,000)
    (Icecream at $600,000)

A third lottery will be done a week after this thread has been closed to donate away any money that has been requested, but not claimed within the given deadlines.

BONUS
    For an extra $100,000 with your request, solve the following riddle:

I am greater than god, worse than evil. The poor own me, the rich require me. If you eat me, you will die. What am I?

EDIT: Member @Sangheili_Hunter will be helping me with this donation thread! He has started a private conversation with me in which he will total up everyone's values and send me the total I need to send to each person when I am away. Please show this member great respect, as he is helping out with this donation thread!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. Vexa_Soul

Vexa_Soul

Minecraft:
    iiSpiteful
    1. IGN (Name). VeXa_Soul
    2. How much money you would like to receive (Don't be afraid of requesting high. You deserve the money you are receiving <3). 150k hoe
    3. A screenshot of your warning record (Type /warnings in game) and a screenshot of your name without your /nick enabled. This is to verify your rank.:
    4. Your rank: Legend
    5. (OPTIONAL)

Riddle answer: nothing

CODE: CC-01/425

Attached Files:

FailedExperiment likes this.
  3. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    Follow format please!

TwageTomato and Kono like this.
  4. Vexa_Soul

Vexa_Soul

Minecraft:
    iiSpiteful
    -.-. I did. I just had to put the code in and riddle so I could beat eryone else. gimme some secs bruh

5. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    IGN: DaedricNinja

How much money: 150k

Warnings: Oh please, kuzon you know me. I'll submit one if needed.

http://imgur.com/n6LZy8k

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  6. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    I still need proof! I don't see any screenshots. Sorry but I cannot rely on trust here, as others may begin to do the same!

7. Contemptible

Minecraft:
    --
  8. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    +$150,000 (Start)
    -$0 (Warnings)
    +$5,000 (Rank)
    +$0 (Staff rank)
    +$100,000 (Code from donation thread 2)
    +$100,000 (Riddle correct!)
    Total: $355,000

9. Stripes

Stripes Well-Unknown Member

1. IGN (Name): Breathtaking

3. A screenshot of your warning record and a screenshot of your name without your /nick enabled:

2015-08-29_09.47.51.png

4. Your rank: [Legend]
    5.(OPTIONAL) What could be improved to make this thread better?: This is just an example note, and I don't know what to improve upon these threads. It's up to you to fill this out

+$150,000 (Start)
    -$15,000 (Warning)
    +$5,000 (Legend)
    +$0 (Staff rank)
    Total: $140,000

BONUS
    For an extra $100,000 with your request, solve the following riddle:

I am greater than god, worse than evil. The poor own me, the rich require me. If you eat me, you will die. What am I?

NOTHING!

10. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    +$150,000 (Start)
    -$0 (Warnings)
    +$10,000 (Rank)
    +$0 (Staff rank)
    Total: $160,000

+$150,000 (Start)
    -$15,000 (Warnings)
    +$5,000 (Rank)
    +$0 (Staff rank)
    Total: $140,000

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  11. masterwolf555

masterwolf555 i will help you with anything

Minecraft:
    masterwolf555
    well hello MappyIsAmazing nice to see you here. Well i will like 150,000 dollars please i will highly respect even know i already do. well here is my warnings i got one from some dumb 10 year old [​IMG]
    well here it is that one guy who was being stupid reported me. well i hope you like it because i didn't like i know the person who kicked me to so yeah.

12. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    +$150,000 (Start)
    -$15,000 (Warnings)
    +$0 (Rank)
    +$0 (Staff rank)
    Total: $135,000

I will let this slide as I know you ingame, but from now on, please follow format! Have a nice day.

13. Icecream

Icecream LilCoffee Donator

Minecraft:
    LilCoffee
    1. IGN (Name): MiniCoffee

3. Warnings: 0

4. Your rank: [Premium]

5. (OPTIONAL)

Code: CC-01/425

Attached Files:

14. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    +$150,000 (Start)
    -$0 (Warnings)
    +$30,000 (Rank)
    +$0 (Staff rank)
    Total: $180,000

15. Contemptible

Minecraft:
    --
    10k for having herobrine?

30k for having premium?

16. Ktcat

Ktcat ☆゚.*・。゚ Kt ☆゚.*・。゚ Donator

Minecraft:
    ktcats
    1. IGN: OMGitsKt
    2. Money: 100,00
    3. No warnings and rank confirm: MONEY.png
    4. Rank: Hero
    PS thanks :D

17. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    It is unclear about the amount you would like to receive. There is a comma after the 100, meaning you might want $100,000, but there's only two 0's, making it possible that you only want $10,000. You're also on a factions server. I should remind you that this money is for skyblock2, not factions.

18. lovinglaughingllama

lovinglaughingllama

IGN: iasyant
    Money: 150,000
    No warnings (sorry i cant find any pictures in my files)
    Sorry

19. FailedExperiment

Minecraft:
    N/A
    To find screenshots: Go to your search bar near the Start Button, and type in "Run", open the program and find the folder %appdata%. Go through this file destination: Roaming>.minecraft>screenshots

All your screenshots should be in this folder. To capture the screen, press F2 and it should appear in this folder. I cannot give you anything without proof, sorry.

SirNugget and TwageTomato like this.
  20. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

IGN: LouiseXminerX
    Money: $150,000 please :)
    Warnings/Rank: 0 and Donator
    Evidence:
    2015-08-29_12.04.42.png
    Your amazing for doing this. Your a great friend too. Thanks so much for doing this!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.