SkyBlock - Reset Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iGhostify, Jul 20, 2019.

1. iGhostify

iGhostify i eat pizza Donator

1: add spawners to shop but not many like igs and creepers in crates still not buyable but all others in /shop. same price as in factions.
    2:add upgrades.
    3:keep the block lvl plugin in thats good.
    4:starter balance the same
    5: allow printer and schematic
    6: spawner stack size to 10
    7: add chunk hoppers as in factions . (i liked the chunk hoppers you added in factions)
    8: add more items to the crate like x2 skele instead of 1 but as a rare item.
    9: monthly payout (this could get the server popular)
    10: add /bounty
    11: keep the diamond block kits for ranks. good starter kits. and /challenges for keys but can u add a key per challenge mby or like per 3-4challenges.
    i may think of some more in the future.

2. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

No idea what you're talking about but I want to try out skyblock next reset, but some of my suggestions keep printer disabled as far as I know people make cactus farms and they're pretty huge... having printer on is overkill and that should be only enabled for Factions. And what do you mean monthly pay-outs? 1 month, 2 months, 4 months? Isn't that too long with the month(s).

3. YmlKgt

YmlKgt

What do you mean by add upgrade ?

4. Ahmeet

Ahmeet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Ahmeet
    Well, they can't add key per challenge. People already getting keys from other fake accounts. In my opinion, it should be harder to get a key.

YmlKgt likes this.
  5. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo is the best doggo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_Eclipse - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    They're not going to reset skyblock again anytime soon. At least I wouldn't think they would. I will be sad if they full reset skyblock again. Printer and schematic aren't enabled because that then defeats the purpose of /is top. Spawners to shop would break any economy that skyblock has (barely any to begin with). With said economy, the prices of things in factions are very different than skyblock. Throwing in prices from another minigame would screw up a lot of things. Monthly payout would only work well if it was for /is top. But after first payout, what happens? If they reset skyblock monthly, I guarantee you that 90% of the player base will quit instantly (skyblock is not meant to be competitive). If you want them to just keep doing it monthly without resetting (the only logical way) New players joining would have a VERY hard time making it to the top if after a few months of payouts people have gotten up a few million in island points. (it costs hundreds of millions $$$ to get on the is top leaderboard).

Aiqw, t3mptr3s, YmlKgt and 3 others like this.
  6. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    I didn't read much of this but I read "Skyblock is not supposed to be competitive" um what? Have you ever played skyblock on other servers?
    --- Post merged ---
    How is monthly payouts going to get the server more popular lmao, grinding for one month for what? 50$ paypal or smth is just demotivating.

EDIT: I might sound a bit rude so I'm sorry, but I'm just throwing my thoughts out here.