SarcasticMiners Recruitment

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Odi, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    cooltext1595012265.png
    WELCOME TO SARCASTIC MINERS SKYBLOCK.
    Our island is an island featuring rich quality, beautiful resources and fantastic premium design. A new modern look created to make this application stunning. Over $1m has been spent to create the island, to create the diamond blocks, horses and more. When getting added to our island, you're treated very well. We have a luxury resort, with your own house, and own horse (Valued at $55k and we PAY for it!) we allow you to enjoy the pure paradise while we enjoy you in our skyblock. We are recruiting many members who are skilled in sky block. So we're back for recruiting and ready to be sarcastic again. Our founder, coolman2891 and Owner, Odilon13 have been working together to form a marvellous faction. We have worked very hard to prepare this wonderful faction, getting the big amount of space, getting the materials & of course, making this recruitment page.
    We need more members who can build, farm, kill mobs, collect items, mine etc. If you're interested, please apply using the format. We were originally the name "SARCASTIC" but we thought we should add something so we added "Miners" soon to be "SarcasticSkyblock". So, we're
    back for recruitment needing at least 5-10 members. If you're interested, apply! We have positions for everybody! A fan of building? There's building permissions! A fan of farming? There's farming positions. Jobs will be listed at the spawn where you can find out who is who & more information about the faction.
    cooltext1595018960-2.png
    Pictures currently not ready, to view them, please visit http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/skyblock-recruitment-sarcastic-as-ever-miners.18160/#post-191277.

Application format
    IGN:
    Realname:
    Why do you want to join this island?
    Last islands:
    Skills:
    Weaknesses:
    Have you ever been banned? If so why & when?
    Anything else you want to add:

As you can tell, the application is very short, but please detail it.

Adding more soon.

UPDATES:
    OWNER:
    Odilon13
    Coolman2891

RECRUITED:
    MrBlockMan
    EliteShadowMiner
    Durske1
    Greezyasain

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
    adjustingingredients and Durske like this.
  2. MrBlockMan

MrBlockMan

IGN: mguy07

Realname: Michael

Why should we choose you? First off, I am intelligent and know how to work around many glitches and bugs. I could bring some good tips to the island and make maybe the most powerful in all of skyblock. I can get along with everyone, and help out a ton.

Why do you want to join this island? First off I saw some pictures of the island. HOLY SHIT IT IS AWESOME. I would like to contribute the island buying things for it like wood, cobble, diamonds and other things like spawners! I have had lots of experience from the tons of islands I have join and I would be a great addition to the island.

Last islands: I have had a ton that have come and go. Currently I have no island. But from the tons of islands I have joined I got a great deal of experience from them.

Skills: Pretty much a peice of everything from mining, farming, building and killing.

Weaknesses: Redstone, I have never really learned much about it and it gets way too confusing for me sometimes.

Have you ever been banned? If so why & when? I have been banned in the past. But that was before I left for 6 months. I do not want to bring those past things up and I am more mature from back then.

Anything else you want to add: I liek cookie

3. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    Thank you for the application.
    Accepted.

4. EliteShadowMiner

EliteShadowMiner dead Donator

Minecraft:
    EliteShadowMiner
    IGN
    EliteShadowMiner

Realname
    Not going to put my full name but my nick is "Abz"

Why should we choose you?

I honestly think you should choose me as I am trustworthy hard working and loyal.
    I take permission almost all the time for even little things.

Why do you want to join this island?

I want to join because skyblock became a little bit boring. I want to start over and
    better yet with friends.

Last islands
    I had an island on Skyblock 3

Skills

I am very orginised and can build quite fluently.

Weaknesses:
    Can not think of any right now.

Have you ever been banned? If so why & when?
    I was banned about 1 year ago for spamming. Also another time for building
    a redstone clock.

Anything else you want to add

What server will the island be on?

5. Durske

Durske The Dolphinator

Minecraft:
    Durske
    On skyblock1.

6. Greezyasian

Greezyasian

Ign: greezyasian

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I am online a lot of the time except this week because of exams. I am an Okay builder, you can see my YouTube builds @:amanwithapickaxe: almost 25k subs. I am legend rank so I can get lots of diamonds and I have /fly and /enchant

Why do you want to join this island?: I want to join because I don't have an island for skyblock 1 but I have for 3 and it gets boring occasionally.

Last islands: I haven't had an island on skyblock 1 since I started playing and I don't remember who the host was, but I remember his name had the word smiley in it and he had rank herobrine.

Skills: definitely my skill is building in my opinion.

Weakness: red stone ever since they added more red stone items I gave up learning them.

Have you ever been banned? If so why and when? : I was banned maybe a year ago when I was donator because I was tpa killing my friends and they reported me to troll and I got banned...

Anything else you want to add?: my favorite block to build with is wood.

7. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    Welcome to the team.
    Accepted, I'll try and add everyone.

8. Greezyasian

Greezyasian

I will not have a chance to get on minecraft for about 4-5 hours. What is your ign for when I can get on though?

EliteShadowMiner likes this.
  9. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    To all members, I have an update.
    • We have recruited 4 trial members in total: EliteShadowMiner, Greezyasian and MrBlockMan.
    • We need a few more members.
    • Total denied applications: 1- Be Different has been denied.
    • The paradise continues, a few extra touches.
    • I have camp this week so I may not be able to add you people yet. However, I'll try and add some today.

Greezyasian and Durske like this.
  10. FalcowXMC

FalcowXMC

IGN:FalcowXMC
    Realname:Iddo
    Why should we choose you?Because I am a great builder and engineer and can fix things easily and fast, I will do whatever you ask and will spend money for it, I can also easily craft things, I will advertise if you need and defend you if you are accused
    Why do you want to join this island?Because I need a skyblock 1 island (I got on skyblock 2 a good one)
    Last islands:First one on sb 1
    Skills:Great builder and mechanic, can listen and be serious and doesn't troll, also will not argue and has great ideas and cheap
    Weaknesses: Expensive shops, zombies ,and slimes
    Have you ever been banned? If so why & when?No, but was kicked for spamming a sign accidently in build it
    Anything else you want to add: I am serious and hard working and a great listener who will never argue and is great at pricing things and cheap, will always do what someone needs me to do

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    Greezyasian likes this.
  11. FalcowXMC

FalcowXMC

also kind of rich in sb2

Greezyasian likes this.
  12. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\

I'd like to say a good application, but I need a bit more effort.
    Thank you for the honesty and I can see you enjoy your skyblock.
    You can either edit your old one, or create a new one + deleting your old one. Your choice,
    my suggestions:

• Fix your grammar
    • Fix your spelling
    • Add more information, (Why Should We Choose You? and Why do you want to join this island?)
    • Bold only the questions
    Requesting editing.
    If the application isn't good enough after, It will be
    denied. Sorry. Rules are rules.

13. adjustingingredients

adjustingingredients (◐‿◑) Donator

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    IGN: Polardrago
    Why you should choose me: You should choose me, because I am honest, I will never steal, grief, insult, or cause you any trouble at all. I am a skilled farmer, and I can plant, harvest, sell, and contribute to the island's funds, and money.
    Why I want to join: I want to join, because I don't currently have an island, and I would really like to join yours, as it looks really epic and cool, from the photos.
    Last Islands: I have not been in any islands, except for my own, in this server. I have been on other big skyblocks, on other servers that I will not name in case of advertising.
    Skills: I have pretty good skills at farming, I like it, and I would use the money that I earn, to improve, and to contribute to the island. I am also reasonable at building.
    Weaknesses: I don't have many weaknesses, but I would prefer if you didn't put me in charge of mob killing, etc
    Have I ever been banned: I was once banned for 3 days, because I said "I like squids" and things like that when SkyTheKidRS was on.
    Anything else: I would never trouble you, and I would always help, and contribute to the island.

14. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    UPDATE:
    • Recruited one new member, @Polardrago! Congratulations ^_^
    • I'm back, yay! But I'm un-able to get on because somebody is attempting hack my account. v_v Luckily, I'm not the owner of the island, coolman2891 is; so he removed me quickly.
    • I'm trying my hardest people, and I'll try and Contact Mojang asap.

15. adjustingingredients

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    Yay!
    I'll try and get on as soon as possible, but my brother is hogging the computer :(
    BTW what lobby/server is it?

16. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    Skyblock 1.

17. adjustingingredients

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    I'm on skyblock 1. When can you add me?

18. FalcowXMC

FalcowXMC

Im Editing

19. Greezyasian

Greezyasian

Falcow noooo </3 try again
    alco

Odi likes this.
  20. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    Recruited all needed members.
    I'll start a conversation with all accepted members.
    And I'll list updates there. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.