RESET TO THE SKYBLOCK AND SELLING IRON GOLEM FOR REAL MONEY

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iMasterOzan, Mar 24, 2020.

1. iMasterOzan

iMasterOzan Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    xKofteliEkmek
    In some skyblock servers there is something called "Season". Season is every year they reseting skyblock and people starting again. I m suggest you to add that system because everybody is OP in current skyblock and there is literally nothing to do. Some people wants changes in skyblock because 1 iron golem worth to 50-60 million and most of the players cannot buy it. Also there is some-people who selling Iron Golems with real money (ex. AdilK). He says "I m selling spawners /msg me" then he sending his discord and selling for real money. You have to prevent that. As I said above thats my opinion I don't know what you guys are thinking but I suggest to reset it.

FuegoeZ and Bugraaak like this.
  2. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo is the best doggo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_Eclipse - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    I absolutely disagree with this. Skyblock is not a gamemode that should be reset, really at all. It's basically creative, with an economy. I can guarantee you that more people play it for building and having an awesome island than to have to start fresh every few months.

That's because the point of skyblock isn't to be like factions or kitpvp where reseting doesn't really affect the player all too much. Meaning that the progress made goes towards a reward, instead of in Skyblock, peaceful fun.

There is one MAJOR difference between creative/skyblock and kitpvp/factions/prison. That is competitiveness. The fact that there are stakes in kitpvp/factions/prison, weekly payouts and life/death situations where everything can fall apart, is the reason that we don't reset skyblock. A monopoly in kitpvp, factions, and prison is much different than one in skyblock. For this reason, resetting skyblock makes no sense. The point of it is to have fun creating an island with friends, not to have it be reset for "competition" each year as you say. There is no competition here in the first place other than bragging rights. And no, don't bring up "Then just make the /is top into a weekly payout". That would just ruin the entire point of skyblock. Don't even try it.

IG's are also expensive because really no one wants to sell them in the first place, that's just how an economy works. High demand with a low supply = inflated prices (Even though I don't agree with it, that's just how it works). A player can easily get to the amount of money required for one if they just put in the time like everyone else that plays Skyblock. By being patient.

You also make an accusation of a player, yet I've seen you make no report against them. If you want us to be able to do anything about what you're accusing him of, you need to make a report and have evidence of it happening.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Sir_Tealsworth and Alperen_ like this.
  3. Alperen_

Alperen_ Donator

Minecraft:
    Alperen_
    I Disagree

4. iMasterOzan

Minecraft:
    xKofteliEkmek
    I mean not every months every year

5. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    That makes virtually zero difference. The fact that it's being reset in the first place is the problem.

12 months = 1 year btw ;)

Alperen_ likes this.
  6. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    Ngl, I disagree with this, It kinda does need to be reset, but rarely, the player base will completely drop if there’s not updates, idek when the last update was for it, but like come on, if the few players that play it want a reset why can’t it be reset, same everything just a wipe of all items.

iMasterOzan likes this.
  7. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    Why can't It be reset? For the exact thing you just said. "the few players". If the entire community wanted a reset it would happen. Look how long it took for oitc to reset. SEVERAL YEARS. Because not only were changes needed actually needed, but it was HIGHLY requested. The last skyblock reset, October / November of 2018, was for the sole fact of shrinking the number of skyblock servers from 5 to 1. They decided that because they were reseting, they might as well add in new things and more mechanics.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Alperen_ likes this.
  8. Ahmeet

Ahmeet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Ahmeet
    Personally, I also want skyblock to be reset. Because everyone has at least 10 million money. Now everything has become very simple. I no longer have a goal to accomplish in skyblock.

If you want to get into "/TOP", the winner has 8 million island levels, the second has 6 million. Getting into "/TOP" has become impossible now.

In short, I think skyblock is no different from creative. Everyone is rich and can get what they want quickly. Having in-game money does not make sense any more.

Playing on new skyblock season would be pretty good in my opinion.

FuegoeZ and iMasterOzan like this.
  9. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    If you think it's not different than creative, then why do you want it to be reset? :p

10. Ahmeet

Minecraft:
    Ahmeet
    Cuz its not different than creative? Thats why I want it to be reset. In skyblock, you must make some farms to make money. Skyblock must be challinging. You should make your own shop to make money, to build your island. But right now, everyone has tons of money. There is no challinging on skyblock right now.

iMasterOzan likes this.
  11. iMasterOzan

Minecraft:
    xKofteliEkmek
    I mean like this server has to reset every year but once. not more than one because than it will be nasty if they gonna reset more then once in year.
    --- Post merged ---
    Alperen Batur you disagree because you are OP.

12. Ahmeet

Minecraft:
    Ahmeet
    He just doesn't wanna lose his iron golem spawners :P

iMasterOzan likes this.
  13. iMasterOzan

Minecraft:
    xKofteliEkmek
    His money tho :D

14. Alperen_

Alperen_ Donator

Minecraft:
    Alperen_
    Hi Ozan, I agree to @Apex_SkyShadow6446 `s sentences and I want to add a few sentences. I really disagree with the your idea. First of all, I want to talk about in real life selling: All skyblock players know that, if people like ``AdilK`` don't in real life selling, you dont be able to op in the skyblock. If you are disturbed to people like ``AdilK``, you can use ``/report`` commands. Now, I want to talk about 1 ig for 50-60m. Yes, value of the Iron Golem Spawner has increased quite a bit but you've contributed to an uncontrollable increase in market value. You're always trying to selling a Iron Golem Spawner it double price. For this reason, the new players think the price of the Iron Golem Spawner`s is too expensive. Also Turk players love to help other people, and too many have Turks playing to Skyblock. For example, I`m, bor4 (@bor4), UkalaBey (@UkalaBey), ErayKurt, Tarih (@Tarih) we are doing donations to help the newly starting players. So this reason, new players want to play more on this server. (sorry for my grammar)

bor4 and Tarih like this.
  15. bor4

bor4 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    bor4
    Everyone has contributed for own island to this time. The reset over the past period was due to an bug. There is no such bug right now. Anyone can accumulate play money over time and buy iron golems. There are very easy ways to save money. For example, you can make cactus farms and get income from it. You can buy enderman spawner with the coins you keep your balance. We (@Tarih , @Alperen_ , @UkalaBey , Eray Kurt etc.) also provide free sending to anyone who wants money for the gamethe game. There is already competition on the island level. You can see that someone is in the race without stopping.

Also, if we come to sell iron golems with real money. You have no tangible evidence for AdilK. It says nothing from the game about selling with real money. It is a mistake to blame someone for an image without evidence. In short, at the moment most players are satisfied with the situation and do not want to be reset. If you want to renew because it is hard to save money, it will be unfair to other players. Because You are only want something like this. They don't want to lose such a big audience just because you asked for renewal. I think you understands the situation. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    bor4

Alperen_ and Tarih like this.
  16. AdilKa

AdilKa

Do you have any evidence?

bor4 likes this.
  17. FuegoeZ

FuegoeZ [God] Donator

Minecraft:
    FuegoeZ
    I support the help but ı dont support the key contraction ı want /c tasks to be moved to future tasks as in a timely manner, so that we can get new accounts into the game to play a bit on the server
    --- Post merged ---
    Limiting will be the definitive solution but so far the efforts cant be wasted

bor4 likes this.
  18. iMasterOzan

Minecraft:
    xKofteliEkmek
    No thats reason why I m not reporting you :-)
    --- Post merged ---
    Turks helping? XD don't make me laugh. Everybody knows how Turks are toxic and disrespectful like me :P. Yes I m selling iron golem spawners twice than regular price. It's because I want to earn money more than other people. Also, No-body selling iron golems that much as me. So I have so much buyers :D
    --- Post merged ---
    I don't have a proof but thats the truth. Adil giving price in discord and you know that tho.
    --- Post merged ---
    @Alperen_ Alperen also agrees about adil's situation (Alperen is one of adil's friend).

19. Alperen_

Alperen_ Donator

Minecraft:
    Alperen_
    It's obvious I'm not defending AdilK in my reply. Next time I'll try to keep my text short so you can understand it better. I want to like to remind you that no one love you on this server because you have a desire for superiority... I hope you understand me.

iMasterOzan likes this.
  20. iMasterOzan

Minecraft:
    xKofteliEkmek
    No-Body? Ok but you know what, I don't really care
    --- Post merged ---
    Also I didn't say that you defend AdilK. Read my response again
    --- Post merged ---
    Not just because "I desire superiority". much people hates me because I'm racist and I'm cursing religions :D
    --- Post merged ---
    I love cursing religions, idk why but it makes me glad when I m doing it :>. Also I m cursing people who have national respect (ex. Ataturk, Washington). Does it make you feel better when I told this?
    --- Post merged ---
    https://prnt.sc/rshgwk this is my evidence. This discord is belongs to you. I suggest you to stop lying, you just bring your IQ low.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020