Quartz Club is Recruiting! c:

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Aiden, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiden

Aiden Donator

Format
    IGN (Minecraft Username):
    Why you'd like to join:
    How active are you on Creative 2?:
    Rate your building skills (1-10):
    Anything else you'd like to add?:

Locking.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
    safoya299 and ItsPacers like this.
  2. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    As @SiliriousZye stated. We will not tolerate any of these rules. You will be reported if you break these rules.

Format for builder:
    MineCraft name:
    Building skills (1-10):
    Teamate skills:
    What would you do for the club:
    Why do you want to be apart of the club:
    Have you ever griefed or been griefed before:

Aiden likes this.
  3. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Sven's Builder application.
    I'll start with telling that I'm Dutch. I'm a very fun guy that makes people laugh. Thats in real life and in the game universe. I hope you enjoy it!

MineCraft name:
    Sven007
    Times you are active on creative2: Like very much. I can also show you my plot and see my kinda populair game: It's better together.
    Building skills (1-10): 8,5
    Teamate skills: That depends on my mood. so I'll say 7,5 since I'm Dutch and my English spelling may seem neat. but how I talk in English needs some attemtion according to me.
    What would you do for the club: That depends on the theme. But I have some nice small games that don't need staff to operate. Also, I have some nice designs for several themes. I can pick up inspiration very quick. So thats makes me a nice member for a club. (My opinion, n0 h8 m8)
    Why do you want to be apart of the club: To let people enjoy. I wanna try to make clubs enjoyable till it reaches it maxx level of awesomeness.
    Have you ever griefed or been griefed before: My own plot because I was bored and to train myself if I've built something awesome and someone griefs it.

I hope you liked it. If I get denyed, please tell me why, can be in a PM, or just in the threads. Have a nice day!

EDIT: A like, what could that mean o.O (Illuminati confirmed /\)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    Aiden likes this.
  4. CakeSquid

CakeSquid Top 16 Ranked in Spleef Donator

Minecraft:
    Cake_Squid
    MineCraft name: Cake_Squid
    Times you are active on creative2: Pretty active, of all my time on the serve, I mostly spend it building here.
    Building skills (1-10): I would say I'm about an 8
    Teamate skills: I'm not sure what you mean, but I can work well with someone if I have to.
    What would you do for the club: Basically, I would build generally anything that needs to be done.
    Why do you want to be apart of the club: I need to occupy myself on the server, because I'm running out of things to do on the server
    Have you ever griefed or been griefed before: Nope, and I do not plan to. And no, I have not been griefed (yet)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    Aiden likes this.
  5. FiarthecoolMC

FiarthecoolMC ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Minecraft:
    Caulicali
    Caulicali's Builder Application

IGN: My current IGN is Caulicali
    Active time on Creative 2: I am extremely active on creative.
    I am an avid builder and spent most of my time on the server on that server. But my my two plots are on creative 1 and 3, so I spend most of my time on those servers. But if i am made a builder then I will definitely increase my time on creative 2

Building skills (1-10): I would rate myself at a 9.5
    Teammate skills: I am of a friendly and mature nature, I am confident that I will have no trouble dealing with a group.
    What would you do for the club: I hope that I will be able to donate my building prowess, for the club, and I will use the best of my abilities to make club quartz possible.
    Why do you want to be apart of the club: I have always wanted to be part of something like this, but have never had the chance or the abilities. But now that i have something to offer, I feel that joining this would perhaps be a memorable experience.
    Have you ever griefed or been griefed before: I have never griefed, nor been griefed.

Aiden likes this.
  6. Aiden

Aiden Donator

Welcome! you have been accepted. You have a good application. We hope to see you online soon! c:

Welcome! You have been accepted. Great application and we hope to see you online soon! c:

Welcome! You have been accepted. We hope to see you online soon! c:

LadyGaga and CakeSquid like this.
  7. ItsPacers

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    Hi Cake. I actually am here to announce your app has been denied. Apply later today. Just your a little mean to me. Good luck

8. ItsPacers

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.