OITC leaderboard quitting

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by kinghakaka, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinghakaka

kinghakaka Bowsweat- Trickshotter #Veracity- 1500 Subs

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    because @ItsJerry and @ItsHarry gonna reset all kills most leaderboard players gonna quit (so far i hear) even #1 quit for sure he say and maybe me too i was #2 paintball leaderboard and you all reset it and than i takes #1 and you deleted it i worked so hard for it and now i worked so hard for my 153k kills (#2most of everyone) i dont accept this and do you accept this guys?
    @YFIOTR @ProxKipper @Beef__Chizzel @iPr0xyy @XxBluShadowxX @jackyjandrels @H_Hyper @DreamyPanda98 @Trent @Kawi_man @rockor1757 and every other player at the leaderboard anyway let me know please and dont fking commant if youre not on the leaderboard or i report u for offtopic!

2. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    I worked hard. I hauled ass, and this is what I get? I payed money to ur damn server. U claim ur new host is going to reduce down time, yet WTF is happening right now?

kinghakaka likes this.
  3. kinghakaka

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    yup i payed OITC perks special to get higher on the board

4. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    The levels will remain the same, which means you will still be on top of the leaderboard, isn't that good enough?

Yes, no host is perfect, they will always have some down time.
    Do you think we like having downtime? We don't want downtime either, so blaming it on us is not going to help anything.

5. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    I want to be able to reference my old kills. Can u at least make a god darn sign (normal, not with plugin) with the old leaderboard stats

kinghakaka likes this.
  6. kinghakaka

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    so agreed

amboyscout likes this.
  7. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    I don't really have a problem with it. Personally I felt the old leaderboard was a little biased towards older players. Now, we have K/D and other things, that can really show someones skill :P

It's inevitable, in this world the only thing that doesn't change is change itself :P

8. ItsHarry

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    No, I can not make a "god darn sign". Especially not with these rude attitudes.

It's part of life, deal with it. We worked hard and "hauled ass" on bringing this update, do you see us whining?

Warrior9 and Dyrhoi like this.
  9. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    k. be that way. At least tell us before u update it so we can take our last screenshot.

10. Dyrhoi

Dyrhoi

I don't get why everyone always complain when J&H releases updates. Yes, there is some flaws now and then, but they're making the updates because you ask for them. Of course there will be flaws, but they also try their best to fix them. And yeah, level stay as it is, so your name will still be on a sign.

ItsHarry likes this.
  11. ItsHarry

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Why do you think we made a post about it? Go and take your screenshot.

You won't give a shit about this in a week anyway.

12. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    Here: 2014-05-23_15.59.53.png
    Doesn't matter anyways. I don't get why it's such a big deal. You played a minigame. :I
    You won't lose your levels anyways, so all this really provides is a last look at your kills.

13. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    you know what? I was all angry because of the fuking week I had. I have a lto goin on being a 16 year old taking AP classes. Coming home to find this just set me over the edge. I apologize

just lock this shit. It's turning into a thread that .....well lets just say it is not good

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  14. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

I really hate everyone just for arguing over something so small. Just like Beef always does. Just shut up sometime and get with the program that it's annoying. I don't disagree or agree with anyone here because you're all being childish for arguing over this little thing. Maybe people really need to clean up there acts on this server. No disrespect to anyone here. Wait, I know this is minecraft and we can act like however we want.... maybe respect others around you and talk like a civil people for once. It's getting way out of hand. I stand with my opinion here. I thank you for your time in reading my book. Another thing I'd like to add is, I don't respect the way some of the staff members on here talk to players and some may agree. Comment within reason :) Thanks again! :D Hope you guys understand this the "flame war" is over nothing.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
    MC_Scout and amboyscout like this.
  15. Raiding

Raiding

Look, YFIOTR. It is a game, and if you think about it Jerry and Harry are trying to make the server better so how about you stop being a spoilt brat and accept the awesome stuff they are doing for the server, go away or even, god forbid, make a NICE suggestion in the category called 'Suggestions'? Crazy huh! A suggestions catagory is for suggestions! No way!

On the other hand, I do see your point that you have worked hard but don't you think swearing and being a nuisance will get you anywhere? Of course it won't.

I would also like to request that Jerry or Harry would jump on the TeamSpeak and move me into a private channel as I would like to formally address some of the problems I have recently found in the JerryandHarry Servers. (TeamSpeak name is 'Raid' and I am in the channel 'Yes. I am Raiding, Harry / Jerry.'

Thankyou for letting me state my point of view.
    ~Raid

16. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

I agree completely with Raid. They are just trying to improve the game of One In The Chamber. I'm not on any side here but I really think this should be closed or someone else should express there own opinion on it.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  17. Dyrhoi

Dyrhoi

Locking.
    OP has already been answered, you will stay still stay on top of the leader-boards because it's rank based.
    @YFIOTR already apologized, and I thought this was summed up, why do you keep the discussion going (@Raiding) ?
    We have a report bugs section, address the problems there. Or if it's 'secret', message a staff member on the forums, and we will forward it to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.