Minecraft My thoughts and growth?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by unknown292929, Oct 2, 2021.

1. unknown292929

unknown292929 Member Donator

Hello, my name is Gavin some older members might know me by other names, but ill stick to my real name and go from there. When I was 14 years old I joined this server, and I was genuinely surprised by how fun it was. This was one of the first servers I actually played online, and I got to know a ton of cool people. From writing constant staff applications, to wanting everyone to be my friend, there was nothing like hopping on, and forgetting what time it was. (I still remember hooking up my first computer to my TV to show my dad the new Agar.io gamemode they just created.)
    Nothing beats this server for me, I can't put my finger on the exact reasoning why, but its the truth. Its funny though, after applying for staff numerous times, waiting the allotted amount of time in between each application, I thought I was gonna get accepted, but I didn't because I didn't have any activity for months, and that is when I knew I was sadly growing out of Minecraft and the server. It is the most gut wrenching feeling knowing your childhood was slowly disappearing in front of your eyes.
    I hop on the server now, years later, after returning every now and then to see how it was doing, and there is only 72 players online.
    I am now much older, and I still love to hop onto the forum page to see how everything is going. In my honest opinion, there should be something.. A devised marketing plan, rewards, things that brings this server back.
    Just like many others, I don't wanna see my childhood vanish quite yet. I have sat in my house just plotting out ways to grow this server back to its original times.

I want to thank you for reading my ramble, grammar might be bad because I just wrote exactly what I was saying in my head.
    Jerry and Harry, lets bring back this server.

2. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    1BEA2FB1-B327-4223-A3CB-ECA1E6BC268C.jpeg

all good things end, g.

ItsJerry likes this.
  3. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    thread was great up til this line.

you said it yourself, you grew out of minecraft. what is marketing gonna do lol...

DEAD SERVER LMAO!!!

now before you start writing a response about how there's still hope and we just have to advertise it a bit more, voting rewards... new minigames... just pause and realize hundreds of geniuses before you have said the exact same thing

t3mptr3s, Trevor and ItsHarry like this.
  4. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
  5. unknown292929

unknown292929 Member Donator

just sometimes hard to let go of something so amazing, you know.

t3mptr3s likes this.
  6. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator