[MLP] Who are those strange ponies?

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by thebigman, Oct 29, 2014.

1. thebigman

thebigman Donator

This is a MLP-Based story. Hasbro is the creator of all of the characters and backstory development. This story is an addon-on, or fan story.

Kicking trees and collectin' apples was only but a normal day for me. What else was there to do? Well, aside from hanging out with Pinkie Pie, Dashie, Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy, nothing much else happened. Yesterday we all had a picnic in the park, and found a family of bunnies, oh how happy Fluttershy was! That was truly so darlin'. The cute lil' family even gave Fluttershy a beautiful egg! Awww, that was truly a moment. But today, nobody was out at the good ol' apple farm. In fact, it was just little ol' me and Big Mac collectin' the apples for the harvest that was bout' to come. Them wasps sure do get real nasty durin' this time of year.

I was ridin' into town to deliver some sweet ol' apple bakeries to be delivered to a friendly ol' fella. But right when I was passin' town square, somethin' hit me. Everypony was herded into a big ol' crowd, and there were these two fine stallions in the middle. But they didn' seem like anypony from our town. Mustv' been some new fellas comin into town! Mayb' they were here to stay? But that didn' matter. I dropped my cart near a fountain and took a peek through the crowd----And boy, was this smell so strange! I'd never had smelled anything like it before. It actually kinda' tickled my nose, and made it kinda wrinkly, boy did it STINK!

I only got a glance at the two figures who appeared to be stallions of some sort, but over all of the crowd it was rather difficult to see, or even say anything, over all the talkin'! I was able to make out a hat-a brown one in fact, but it was rather difficult to really see. I really wanted to give the two stallions some good ol' apples to introduce them to this town, but I really needed to get back to my shift. Maybe I can encounter em' later.

After deliverin' all of them good ol' apples I went home. My shift was over, and I recieved merely 6. But I guess it's alright, since after all, everypony was busy with the new fellers.

But then, this is where the story gets interestin...

The next mornin', I heard explosions outside....And boy, did I hear some hefty fine screamin'.

2. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Then I came along with a bat and hit every single pony.
    Heh. I don't even like MLP and this is pretty good.