Man Enters Deep Meditative State to Acquire Woodlands WR [26.682s]

Discussion in 'Parkour' started by Muffin_Mobber, May 30, 2021.

1. Muffin_Mobber

Muffin_Mobber Reality Surfer Donator

Minecraft:
    muffin_mobber

It may not seem like it, but a lot went into this run.
    Atm it looks like 26.5 is on the horizon for whoever is crazy enough to take this back; CP 1 PB 11.4 (-0.080s) and probably close to -0.100s for the second half making the sum of my best segments around 26.500 even, and respect if you make it there. If intro can be done consecutively times as low as 26.3 are attainable, and if you are a God with trapdoors then probably even lower than that.
    People were thinking it was highly optimized back when the WR was 27.2s, just illustrating how quickly the landscape changes with discoveries.
    "Symbiogenesis is a term in evolution that relates to the cooperation between species in order to increase their survival. The crux of the theory of natural selection, as laid out by the “Father of Evolution” Charles Darwin, is competition."

2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

as creator of this map, I can't comprehend how optimized its gotten. my time used to be world record and now it's not even on the board. and with your run, it is an amazing run. I didn't even know the strat at the waterfall and the one at the end to get the headhitter momentum.

amazing run, I hope to make another map like this.

Muffin_Mobber and NekoNebulus like this.