Lots of people will do this so I shall do it too.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by nivels, Jun 28, 2022.

1. nivels

nivels Donator

I am not going to blabber on and be super duper soppy about x, y and z...However, it was brought to my attention that this place could be closing soon so why the hell not say a few words.

This place changed my life. Some good, some bad to be honest. Minecraft back in the day was so fun to play. The game is just so boring and outdated. My younger brother plays it and honestly, it has changed so much from when I played in terms of all these things you can by for your player and stuff within Minecraft now. It was a simple game and that's what I loved. When I joined this server, I never knew what to expect. It was just another server to try out. Another server I saw on some YouTube video and joined. It was just a server....No, it wasn't just a server. It was a community and a hub full of hundreds of different cultures all across the globe. I remember one of the first days I joined this server, I had joined build it and I had met a person called Soamy who is from Sri Lanka. And I also had met Harold (yes the Harold we all know) who is from the states and then shortly after that, I had met paar from Japan. So already, I gathered that I had access to people from all over the world. I wanted to meet more. That's when I met the likes of Lila, Xenon, Jessie, Devin, Seb, Misfit, Anra, Mappy, Magical, Cingle etc. I was eager to connect with as many people as I could. I'm glad I did. I can't name off everyone I've met on here because I would be here for way way too long. But to everyone I have met on here. I know we had great times together and some not so great. However, we are all grown up and so much older now. Back then it was mad to think how different we were, how tense this place could get at times..... Even inside the staff team. Sometimes you just wanted to headbutt a wall. But I can honestly say that I am glad that I had these experiences with everyone on here. Each of you made me a better person in someway shape or form and for that I am ever so thankful.

This server will always hold a place in my heart. But we all know that the end is near and its time to move on. I've seen people on here get married, move out and live with someone, gone to and graduated from university. I am so happy for those people. Like its actually mad how much time flies. From my POV. I am very happy with my life. I am hoping to move in to a place with my girlfriend soon and try finish my masters degree. And even though I have had my low points. I've bounced back from them and part of that is because I know I have people here I can count on that I can message once in a blue moon. Even though those connections I have are dying out. I know I will never forget them. To everyone I have met on here. And I mean EVERYONE. I love that we got to experience 8-10 years of our lives together. You will not be forgotten.

And also, shoutout to Chaotic :)

And to the server itself. Thank you and take care <3

Vince, ZakMuir, retirednow and 8 others like this.
  2. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Anra misses you man <3

3. Inisity

Inisity Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Inisity
    Miss ya Slev. All the best man