KitMap 10

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by JAOL, Aug 4, 2020.

1. JAOL

JAOL your local killstealer

Minecraft:
    JA0L
    I complain a lot so I feel like I have to speak up if it's done right as well so here I am.

I have been enjoying this recent kitmap season. Making the gap between beginner loot and endgame loot closer is a big reason why this is the case. I support the switch from potions to gapples in the standard kit. The actual map is fun to play on, the little gank is good implementation and the stand-alone house (reminds me of the tower from 2 seasons ago) serves as a good communal 'hangout' spot. As far as the store and keys are concerned I think everything is well balanced.

That's it just wanted to give a pat on the back to everyone involved.

Aiqw, Soso, Apex_SkyShadow and 8 others like this.
  2. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    I also enjoy this map so much, there is nothing I don't like. Good job to the staff team :).

3. Neglegence

Neglegence

Yes I just joined and absolutely love it, it isn't too hard to get good gear which makes it really fun for new players.

4. antichill

antichill Donator

Minecraft:
    zomes
  5. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Just want to say that it's nice to see this. Especially when feedback at the start of the kit season claimed that we put little/no effort in and things are going downhill. It's cool to see people appreciate the changes and that we're actually still on the right track.

Thanks for the feedback :)

6. Xulon

Xulon

Season 11 loading......

Glowside and GANk like this.
  7. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    I hope season 11 features:

A pit of some form
    A house or like meeting point like the standalone house on this map
    Big lakes and rivers to break up the open space
    Some Easter eggs
    More areas that can only be accessed from the launchpads ie like the tree on the side of the house

But most importantly and I think everyone will agree with me. Almost identical features from this season lol. Its my first season playing and the terrain, buildings and players have made it an amazing experience.

The only thing I'd change is adding in an eating system to stop players from running and running away or maybe a running cool down. A lot of the main players will agree that the running away is kind of annoying.

Yupac likes this.
  8. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    no no no no no no no no nono nno n on ononon
    everything else was good tho
    also if theyre running and ur chasing, ur running the same amount, and ull also have to eat

9. Xulon

Xulon

Eating seems pointless like Siere said, do not copy anything from this map except the pit maybe please make it a dropdown with huge buildings and trees etc. tiny lakes but no half map 100 block long lakes too much water. Maybe make it to where bowboosting 40 times across one corner of the map to the other cant happen xD

10. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

honestly fr it seems so much more balanced, like me and my friend have been dominating people in the default kit, getting like 26 kill streaks before getting teamed on but thats not the point my point is its really easy to play from a non-op point of view

JAOL and Ezzerland like this.