Im sorry guys...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by AsaresPrade, Jun 19, 2021.

Tags:
?

Shut up?

Poll closed Jul 16, 2021.
  1. Im eating Ice cream rn its so del- yeah shut up!

66.7%
  2. ꜂(꜀ ꜄ ‹:)꜆ |•'-'•) ꜂(꜀ ꜄ ‹:)꜆ |•'-'•) ꜂(꜀ ꜄ ‹:)꜆ |•'-'•) ꜂(꜀ ꜄ ‹:)꜆ |•'-'•) ꜂(꜀ ꜄ ‹:)꜆

33.3%
  1. AsaresPrade

AsaresPrade A real Cowboy

I forgot to write this friday and im so sorry ik that i have a lot of fans who are rn disappointed screaming in agony crying their pillow wet etc. and im rly sorry about that.. it probably will happen again tho ꜂(꜀ ꜄ ‹:)꜆
    So let's get to the point so the other day after my daily routine of 6 hours of looking in the mirror and calling myself too sexy for this world i realised that everyone in this world needs to know about this so i got out and blinded the sun with my beautiful teeth (british teeth btw.) walked down the streets and got 6 numbers from some hot super models and a hella good lookin cowboy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the cowboy made me almost forget about my mission! So i sweet talked the president of the united states to threaten every news channel into live streaming my very important message and i planned to do that on Friday the 13th on a big newly just made for me stage the preparation went well and days passed by till the day Friday the 13th came by and beautiful beautiful me could tell the message to everybody so i open my mouth and say: ***********

I woke up passed away in a bathroom that i didn't recognize i stood up washed my face and silently peeked outside the bathroom the party seemed already over most of the people were gone or either passed out on the floor i walked around tryna find the exit in this big house while trying not to step on other people that lay around most of the time tho i tried to lay them to their sides so they wouldn't suffocate on their vomit after going around the house doing that for hours and not finding the exit i just gave up and sunk down the floor hoping that this horror ends i closed my eyes and said: ***********

I woke up again in my bed confused but strangeley happy it rained outside and it seemed that almost nobody was there but i stood up put my clothes with good rng on ran outside and was ready to die.

So yeah i rly like the Show it's about a and stuff

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  2. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    Shut the fuck up silas

AsaresPrade likes this.
  3. AsaresPrade

AsaresPrade A real Cowboy

The Specials from are nice and who tf is Silas ur brain is melting or what?
    Edit: Nvm yeah this guy is me: Silas or Silvanus was a leading member of the Early Christian community, who first accompanied Paul the Apostle on his second missionary journey.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    Soso likes this.
  4. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    God ilysm

AsaresPrade likes this.