I sayyyyy... ^-^

Discussion in 'Spleef' started by FlamoMarko, May 29, 2015.

?

Do you prefer the old spleef arena or the new one?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2015.
  1. Old arena

50.0%
  2. New arena

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FlamoMarko

FlamoMarko I'm hella cringy

Minecraft:
    iFlamo
    ok... well for me, personally I preferred the old spleef arena. The much simpler but fun and secretive arena... the boards... I like them but I don't like the part where people can stand. I loved the skull and the tree... those where super fun... it's just kinda hard to explain what im looking for so im just gonna get to the point... imma start a poll to see what people prefer because I don't hate but dislike the new arena with a couple other people I know. I'm just too use to the old arena. But please don't vote if you barley go to spleef... this is sorta towards the spleef community and people that actually go there every now and then.
    Marko

2. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

I have to say the new one even though I did not play a lot of spleef back in the days but I like the new one more then the old one

3. InvalidStar

InvalidStar

I do like the old arena but, I like the new one better. I love the little ice tower thingies over the arena/waiting area. It's so much fun c:

4. JFMULI

JFMULI Greenest cactus of the world

Both of the arena's have it's pro's and con's. The skull and the ice tower thingies are both great. I would love to have some sort of parcour in the spleef arena or an iglo, or the lesbian bar in one of the very early spleef arena's. I voted both since I like them equally.

5. PureMaxim

PureMaxim Lion Power!

Minecraft:
    MaxIsEz
    I prefer the old one since you guessed it, the skull xD, Also, I don't think this really counts but I like it better since some of the cool people left after the new arena, it kinda makes me depressed too leave the old days behind xD #LavaFTW

and I was late too vote xD

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015