I need to say this.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Harv, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harv

Harv Donator

Hello everyone!

I need to say a few things.

Firstly, I'm sorry. I've annoyed alot of people, and they know who they are. I will tag a few people. @Destination666 @Sellz. I really mainly need to say sorry to them, I've annoyed them, I just got angry and I'm sorry. I hate people hating me.

Secondly, I have been really weird, I know. I know why now, and thats private, sorry. I just can't get away from it.

Lastly, people online are being really rude to me, and in real life, its clearing a little, Its mostly in real life, to you it may not sound anything. To me it does. Its making me really sad, I don't know how to say it.

P.S: People are saying I don't like TwentyOnePilots. I do, they say I just want to be part of it and stuff. I don't I have Blurry Face album on my phone, the people how are saying this, please please stop. I've had enough of people saying it.

@Safoya, has helped me do this, not write it. But told me things to encourage me to do this. Thank you.

I hope you guys understand.

Have a nice day. Bye

~Harvm

2. SellZy

SellZy Donator

Minecraft:
    SellZy
    Thanks for the apology. It's accepted I guess? But why did you add Goner at the end? xD

3. Harv

Harv Donator

Goner. Is a song that helps me, I don't know why. xD

Aiden likes this.
  4. Safoya

Safoya

Minecraft:
    basicallysaf
    anytime :^)

5. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    You also might want to apologize to @JustxAran

Aran likes this.
  6. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Hope you feel better soon.

Also, tell the people that disrespect you to go f*ck themselves

7. questionmark

questionmark Donator

why? then your the one being rude

if you are going to help someone with something don't make them say something negative to others

8. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Hm, good point, didn't really look into that one. Thanks.

9. Harv

Harv Donator

I am apologising for something like that, no lmao

10. Aran

Aran Donator

Yes Dest(ination666)

11. Harv

Harv Donator

@JustxAran, you carried on all this rubbish, so no im not sorry. To you

12. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Its good to see someone making up for the wrong things they did.

Harv likes this.
  13. Aran

Aran Donator

Alright (12 year old) kid. Your choice. Just letting you know: You said that you hate it when people hate you. Now you probably know what my reactions to you will be in the future.

You also said that you feel sorry to people, because you annoyed them in the past. You harassed me by calling me a ''retard'', probably because I said ''I knew that Brits existed'' after I asked you if you were British, because you told me that ''Cavemen existed''. Isn't that a good reason that you should apologize for calling me a ''retard''? Isn't it fair that I'd keep carrying on this ''Rubbish''?

I also tried to resolve the problem between you and me by telling you not to call me a retard for no reason anymore, and this is what you said: ''Ah shut up :/'' What kind of reaction is that?!

The last thing that you said in the thread is that people are being rude to you online. I at least have a reason why I am being rude to you.

You've made this decision not to apologize to me for your rudeness, so I wish you good luck with trying to resist my hate reactions to you back, in the future.

Much love to my wonderful dear,

Aran

(Proof of the fight between me and Harvm1ester is down below. My IGN: CavemanGuru and HolyFknShitSon)

Attached Files:

Dest likes this.
  14. Harv

Harv Donator

Lol ok.

15. Aran

Aran Donator

''Lol ok.'' What a pathetic kid you are....

Dest likes this.
  16. Frooti

Frooti rex orange county

It isn't the best choice to be rude to someone on your apology thread. You can refuse to apologize to someone, but you don't have to be rude whilst doing it.

Anyway, nice thread. I'm sure the people you've apologized to are happy about this. Good on you.

Aran likes this.
  17. Harv

Harv Donator

18. chestnutblonde

chestnutblonde

Minecraft:
    graysson
    Glad to hear that you are owning up to your mistakes and aplogising, that's not easy to admit.
    Wish you the best. x

Harv likes this.
  19. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    I would also like to add how you harrased me with no limits after I tried to protect my friend, Aran. You started calling me things, said I was a bully just because I ignored you. I did that because you wouldn't stop harrasing me. You kept aiming for me on KitPVP, said I shouldn't talk to you, while you talked to me everytime. You did all of that stuff just because I tried to help a friend. You would do the same for your friends. You say you hate it when people hate you, well, here is my reason. You might want to actually think twice next time before you do this sh*t to me again. I am not that person that never forgives people, but I gave you a lot of chances and this is the limit for me.

20. Harv

Harv Donator

I have said sorry.

I am locking this, people are just saying stuff that doesn't matter, tagging people, I didn't tag them cause I don't want to say sorry/do not need to.

/c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.