I need some advice on my oc's backstory

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by TheFriendlyStranger, Feb 18, 2017.

1. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger *~Professional Jude Harley~*

Minecraft:
    Dongerinos (Rather inactive at this point)
    hi im an uncreative piece of shit

anyway, i have this new oc. she's a rabbit that's into witchcraft, and she lives underground in a stone cavern. her hobbies including raising the dead, collecting flowers, and making edits to her spellbooks (seriously, who wrote the curse where you had to sacrifice a blade of grass?). if you want more info, i can provide it.

i can't come up with a decent backstory. can someone please help me? usually it's easy, but that's because i'm always writing backstories for dragons with messy pasts. i've never written one for a rabbit.

thank you for the help!

Jit likes this.
  2. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    I'm not a great writer, but why not make it originally a witch? Say it was originally human.

She had a fallout with other witches in the past who turned her into a rabbit. Now, instead of seeking help since no one will believe it's her, she lives out her human life as a rabbit.

3. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Make her an evil witch who tormented people across the world. Witch society dislike this, so the ones in power turn her into a rabbit and force her to undo all evil she did before they turn her back.