I have a confession to make.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Charb, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charb

Charb Cookie Intensifier

Minecraft:
    Charb
    Today, April 27, 2014. I was just roaming around in the spawn. Willy (MrDeathWilliam) was on. And so a donator was spamming. I said I would report the donator then the donator replied saying no, please I will do anything! Willy said "Charb don't be a dick" And then.. As the big of a butthole I am. I called willy a dick. When I pressed enter, My heart started beating so quickly.. I had never called anyone such a name! We argued, I apologized but willy said he didn't like me anymore. Then after a while I said "whos the dick now willy?" Then he thought it was directed to him. I rejected and he told everyone who think I meant it towards him. No one replied, he said I won.. Only for that time. Only for that time...

Willy, if you're reading this. I'm sorry for calling you a dick. I still love pictures of you having smoochies with Gthang and being awesome. But pls, bro. furgive meh.
    (SEND THIS TO WILLY NAAOWWW)

2. Charb

Charb Cookie Intensifier

Minecraft:
    Charb
    pls willeh, furgive meh

3. Animoes

Animoes

My heart also starts beating quickly as fuck when I call someone on how I think about him/her.
    Sometimes an awesome feeling to do, but after that, it isn't.

4. ItsWilly

ItsWilly Ex Co-Owner Donator

Minecraft:
    MrDeathWilliam
    no
    /c

Charb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.