I am planning on building J&H World something like Disney world

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Quazee137, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Quazee137

Quazee137

I had a lot of FUN building what started as a roller coaster on Victoria's Island. Was going to go to a 200 by 200 but then the reset was on coming so I had to cut back. Its done and has a warp it's /is warp TsukiyoNeko have a walk around try the Ride and pass on any ideas for my new build after the reset. There is the Food Court and Archery Game that will be expanded on also the kiddie ride demo that still breaks have not worked out why a track goes missing.

The other Island is my Granddaughter's made for them to ride horses which is when I though that having a saddle in settings (could be something from /store) such as a golden saddle so players could ride and horse with a gold saddle at any time. Have a look there too.
    /is warp _SakuraWolf.

I will add my Enchanting Stations to the new J&H World (Guys is it ok to call it that?)
    when done I would like some one who is better at making videos than me as Im not good at talking about builds ( I like just show the work and save on the chat LOL)

J&H a very big THANKS for giving me something more than TV to spend my off work time at.

Much LOVE Quazee137

sool, iGhostify, Alperen_ and 7 others like this.
  2. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Lite Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    I like the idea, it's very creative as all of your ideas, would love to see it when you're doing it and after it's done! :D

Yeah, sounds good so why not? :D

Much love right back at cha! :)

iGhostify and Alperen_ like this.
  3. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    @Quazee137

I have a present for you on skyblock if you see me online message me.

4. Quazee137

Quazee137

Thanks t3mptr3s for the egg. I'll put it to use after I test and build a few money makers then with a cash flow I'll start planning out "J&H World". I hope the lag can be reduced, hard to work at times. Also is there away for me to turn of the
    gaming text as I do care who won the toss and its in my face while trying to build. I didn't see any villager eggs can there
    be villagers? I haven't done a mob farm yet so if there are zombievillagers and the means to convert I'll have FUN.

Alperen_ and iGhostify like this.
  5. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    lag is being worked on. lottery text has been disabled

Alperen_ and Ezzerland like this.
  6. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I have a couple more for you too.