How to be relevant on ItsJerryAndHarry (jokehs onleh donet benet offendeded)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by LunarNova, Mar 28, 2017.

1. LunarNova

LunarNova P̷̰̅I̵̺̅Ń̴͍K̷̞̈́ ̵̼̂W̵̗͑Ḭ̸͘T̸̺̓C̵̺̕H̸̱́ Donator

Minecraft:
    LunarNova
    Hi there! Are you a lonely, pitfull, unsocial piece of ****?
    Well look no further! This thread is gonna explain how you're gonna be popular in no time, let's begin.

jokes only dont feel offended or triggered if i described something about you i do this for fun

STEP 1: Getting a rank

Have you ever experienced being ignored when you were a non-rank? Have you ever tried to get into a conversation with cool people like @LunarNova ? Well this step will definetly be something that'll help you with this!
    Just type /store in the chat and use your mum's credit card so that you INSTANTLY become as cool as other swaggy people. Be warned though, donator ranks do not count. If you want to be as swaggy as possible, get herobrine. Why not god, you ask? Well... because god is not worth the 200 euros/dollars/whatever currency you use. Gods will know what I'm talking about. Even if it says that you are god, you don't feel like you're a person who can do anything.

STEP 2: Creative/AllChat

This platform, also known as: dead, is commonly used by players who have no hopes of getting a social life. My opinion? Just curse out some RP owners, or ruin some RPs. Are you a person that actually likes RPs? Just play it, I'm sure there are not tons of people who'd ruin your experience with it. Now, I have to mention: You have to get a rank on this "thing". If you don't buy a rank, then you will never get a life on this server.

STEP 3: Forums

Getting popular on this is also a wildly known thing to do. Just read my other thread on how to become popular on here: http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads...forums-jokes-only-no-offence-intended.106338/

STEP 4: Misc.

You don't necessarily have to go on creative1/the all chat to get all popular. Try some PvP games, or try your best to make a dead minigame fun again, like craft roulette and sumo. Of course though, I won't guarentee your success in this. You'll mostly just be looking like a complete idiot, even though you aren't.

I hope this thread helped you.

Add more steps if I forgot any!
    Like I said before, jokes only. Don't feel offended or anything, I just do this for fun.

Mookey likes this.
  2. _HUBBLE_

_HUBBLE_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _HUBBLE_
    Step 5: If you're making a possibly offensive thread as a joke, make sure it's actually funny

jokes only dont feel offended or triggered I do this for fun

3. LunarNova

LunarNova P̷̰̅I̵̺̅Ń̴͍K̷̞̈́ ̵̼̂W̵̗͑Ḭ̸͘T̸̺̓C̵̺̕H̸̱́ Donator

Minecraft:
    LunarNova
    I agree

Mookey likes this.
  4. Yopie

Yopie Evergreen

Minecraft:
    Yopie
    Hmm, there's a difference between a joke that's suppose to be funny, and a joke that's suppose to get on your nerves.
    Funny jokes make you laugh :D
    Triggering Jokes make you go like this :mad:

5. n00bhouse

n00bhouse Donator

It's sad that it's mostly true.

please notice the irony in this

Smg likes this.
  6. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

You don't have to have a rank in order to be relevant...

7. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    trolling RPs is always fun.