Hello Jerry&Harry Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ThisIsJustPie, May 24, 2024.

1. ThisIsJustPie

ThisIsJustPie

NOTE: If there are any grammar errors in this post, please let me know, and I'll fix them. Thank you.

Hello there Jerry & Harry Community, My name is Chandler, or Pie. I haven't been online much here because life itself has been busy for me; Working at a full-time job, paying bills, hanging with family, etc. But, I wanted to tell a little story of myself.

I wasn't a well-known member here honestly. Not going to lie I look at my other profile here and see certain things that I've posted and honestly, I felt like I was cringe. But anyway, I came back sometime again to see what's going on and stuff from time to time, as my life has gotten busy. I still remember certain members here but not really because it feels like everyone I wanted to get to know better is now gone, but that's how life is you know. But here's a story of my Jerry & Harry experience on the server, forums, and other things I hope you'll be interested in seeing.

Story:

I don't remember the first time I joined the server much honestly because it was when Minecraft Version 1.5.2 came out. I do remember certain things, however. For example, I was a big ol fanboy of Jerry and Harry and when I see them on the server or their friends, I would like, get excited and just wish that either Jerry or Harry would notice me. Another thing was when I would play the fun mini-games that were so fun back then when Minecraft was still new to me. It was very exciting for me remembering the good old mini-games that I would play and stuff. I still miss those days and wish I could go back in time and have fun again.

Another random thing was I remembered joining the forums for the first time. I didn't know what the f*ck I was doing on the website other than just exploring stuff like threads and profiles. I remember I wasn't really the most well-known person on the forums because there were times I wanted to talk to people and also try to be more well-known to the community, but unfortunately, I had a lot and I mean a lot of anxiety back then and I didn't even realized why I was so afraid. I mean I met a few people here from time to time, but still, I felt like a freak for whatever reason.

Later on, as I got into High School, my life became more busy and busy. I was trying to keep up with so many things, but it just wasn't working out so well; Plus, I was losing interest here because Minecraft wasn't that fun anymore. It became super boring to me because I didn't see me doing much here at this point. So later on, I decided that I was gonna take a small break for a bit, to catch up with school activities, homework, and other things. Eventually, I decided that I was just gonna not come back. The reason was that Minecraft like I said became boring as fuck. It wasn't the same as it used to be when I first played it before. Second, the community was slowly dying as well. And Thirdly, I wasn't well known here, so I just kind of left silently because I had so much stress with High School, especially my juinor year.

But yeah that's all for me for now. If I wanna add something here, I'll probably edit the thread and add more. But yeah I hope that all of you have a great day/night. Sorry if I sound very awkward at the end. There just times I don't know what to put at the end other than to have a good day or night. But yeah. Thanks for reading.

:)

Turrtles and ItsJerry like this.
  2. ChrisMorgan

ChrisMorgan

Great to see you online again.

ThisIsJustPie likes this.
  3. Saul1337

Saul1337

Thanks for sharing!

Hope you can keep doing the things that you enjoy doing, it's much better to hangout with friends and family than to sit inside all day grinding Minecraft.

ThisIsJustPie likes this.
  4. ThisIsJustPie

ThisIsJustPie

Sorry if I do bump this thread, but I wanted to show some stuff I’m doing with life. I’ve been doing some digital art, drumming at a studio, and going back to school. I’m very excited and pleased with stuff. :)

IMG_0474.png IMG_0449.jpeg

ItsAzily likes this.