Half of the job is already done...

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by nixisawesome, Sep 24, 2021.

1. nixisawesome

nixisawesome

upload_2021-9-24_22-58-30.png

Let me tell you guys a little story...

I'm attempting to grind to level 400 this reset. Now look, okay that seems like nearly fucking impossible, ESPECIALLY considering xp has been reduced when winning 1v1s etc. Now...
    The start of this reset was exactly 2 months ago. (24th of July 5:00 AM AEST) and It's now as I achieved lvl 200: The 24th of September 10:53 PM AEST..

Now. Why am I even mentioning how fast that is..
    The average player to achieve just Level 200 is like a fucking year. Infact the 3rd Level Leaderboard, nobody has hit Level 200.. So I don't think anyone has gotten lvl 200 faster then me from ALL TIME.

And look the next 200 levels aren't going to be easy ESPECIALLY considering the higher level you are, the slower you gain levels and experience. Therefore I would have to try to AT LEAST level Once everyday. But... I'm going to make sure that if it's a school day for me and I miss out on a level I'll make sure to catch up on those on the weekends or whenever. I really want to achieve this goal on reaching level 400. (possibly 420 because yknow 420 blaze it armite <- ok stop the cringe). and I just hope this reset will last until I reach like Level 400 or 420..

No man/woman will have the dedication and effort to do this. It will be the HARDEST achievement yet in OITC History. (although Grandmaster is harder skill wise. No player will still have the confidence to keep playing constantly)

So basically I hit level 200 in OITC in 2 months time (probably the fastest level 200 ever) #OITCGRINDSET

ItsHarry, Lucyy and ItsJerry like this.
  2. Lucyy

Lucyy Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    xLucyy
    nice

3. musknikki09

musknikki09

congratulation you almost done half of your job, and all the best for your full job

ItsHarry likes this.