Half a year o.o

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Warden, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Warden

Warden Donator

Hey! So today is my 6 month anniversary on the server and forums and even though I should be doing this at a year, idk if I'll be here for another 6 months so yeah xD.

But anyways. This has been an eventful 6 months, and I probably couldn't of done it without you guys. I have gained a ton of new friends since I started here in july (I even met a few Green day fans that know more than me xD) and I unfortunately lost a few old friends but hey, life goes on :P
    I'm doing this because there are 5 special people who I would love to thank for the endless support that they gave me.
    @ImNotOkayy: you've been there for me ever since the day I got this account and when I've been down, you've been there for me. I can't thank you enough <33
    @~Wolf: Thanks for helping me with tough decisions that I had to make and thanks for the amount of work you've done for me :3
    @XenonHD: Thanks for the support that you've given me and for answering any questions I've had (even if some of them were stupid xD)
    @KateVampire: for making me laugh and for supporting me through a lot of tough times.
    @MrDeathWilliam: For the amount of support that you have given me, and for making me laugh every time I talk to you.

Even though those were just 5, I'd like to thank all of you guys for being there for me <3

So, that's all I have to say, so I guess i'll do an AMA?
    Ask away!

Enderbrine, Kritt, Xad and 11 others like this.
  2. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

Congratz :D no tag ;-; itz kay :p
    why didn't you tag me? xD

Warden likes this.
  3. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

Omggg wardenn ^-^ Congrats buddy <3
    but yea I don't even remember how did we meet,do you? xD

Warden likes this.
  4. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    Congrats Warden!
    Question: If you were to live in any other country than where you are right now, where would it be?

Warden likes this.
  5. Warden

Warden Donator

I slightly remember, it was when you made that boy skin (when you first joined le forums) and I remember using it, then getting into a little battle with zezze over it, I then decided I would talk to you and you seemed like a nice gal, so we just kept talking from there (and even had that KATE, KK. Greeting xD)
    It would probably be America or Canada (I can't exactly choose) Canada because of the snow and sports. America because of the sun (kinda) and the towns/cities (I would live in Ohio to be exact)

Katerina and Loling like this.
  6. stupid

stupid sawah Donator

Congrats Warden! c:
    Do you have a favorite Green day song?

Warden likes this.
  7. Warden

Warden Donator

Basket case. All.The.Way <3

stupid likes this.
  8. stupid

stupid sawah Donator

Another question, can I have your skype?

Warden likes this.
  9. Warden

Warden Donator

Sure. I'll pm you later when I can access it, or ask @ImNotOkayy he has it as well

stupid and sebastiann like this.
  10. TheBlackHamood

TheBlackHamood Feel Pain, Accept Pain, Know Pain

Minecraft:
    twista_17 & _Hamood
    Wow feels more than 6 months

AMA: are we still friends on skiep

Warden likes this.
  11. Warden

Warden Donator

As far as I checked we were xD

TheBlackHamood likes this.
  12. NoahMC

NoahMC

Minecraft:
    Nnoah
    im going to kill you

jk grats

Warden likes this.
  13. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

6 months? Holy crup, never knew that xD
    Ama: What do you think of me as a friend, and I forgot how we met.

Warden likes this.
  14. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

Oh my congrats.
    Answer my questions <3
    What's the meaning of life?
    What do you think of this picture?
    image.jpg
    Tbh please? :P

Warden likes this.
  15. Caity

Caity according to all known laws of aviation.. Donator

Minecraft:
    _Caity
    Tbh please? c:
    Do you think Oliver Sykes is cute?
    (hint: profile pic)
    Am I pretty? TELL ME IM FOKIN PRETTY (jk <3)

Warden likes this.
  16. Warden

Warden Donator

We met on Noah's server waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in march last year I think :P Or we met on Creeper's, I can't remember exact, I know you were a staff member on a server xD. Also, I think you're a great friend and you're never afraid to speak your opinion. I like how you are :)
    Billie-Joe, Gerard way, Saint Jimmy
    Yes.
    Eli. You're a very good friend and you were a very good boyfriend and I wish I had more free time so we could talk more <3. You're always there for me no matter what. Thanks <33.
    Yes he is.
    You're foking pretty
    Caity: I can't remember how we met (sorry xD) but I remember when you got your new account and how we used to always mess around in minigames, How we did that game of SG when you were sick and you spent about 15 minutes of it in a hole while talking to me on TS xD, we talked a lot during the summer and we used to do those calls at 3am (for me) with Willy,Eli,Davy, Bluejeans and sometimes leo (How willy used to hit on davy's sister xD). Thanks for being my friend gurrrrrllll.

Miner, stupid, Caity and 1 other person like this.
  17. Xad

Xad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TBH PLS
    Question:
    Are we even friends anymore? We haven't been talking for a long time

Warden likes this.
  18. Warden

Warden Donator

We're friends, we'll always be friends as long as you don't make me mad, which is rare.
    Xad: You're one of the most epic people I have come across, you made me see that it's not all about being normal and that you can be insane as hell if you wanted to, you're probably one of the people who saw side my insanity as kklm and saw me as a real person, and that's what I respect you for, we always have fun, even if it for a short time, and we should talk more, you're a cool guy.

Xad likes this.
  19. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Congrats on 6 months Warden!

Question: When you say 6 months on the forums and server, by this you mean your Warden_Creeper account right?

Also, if you don't mind, may I have a TBH?

Thanks in advance and once again, congrats.

Warden likes this.
  20. Warden

Warden Donator

Yeah, it's 6 months on Warden, kklm turned 1 a few weeks ago but I just couldn't be bothered to do thread about it xD
    Nether: You're a cool guy and when we talk it's always a good convo, whether it be about factions or anything in general. I remember meeting you waay back in EFDF (I think, it's as far as I can remember xD) and how you were a good influence to all the people coming into the faction, I could and probably still can trust you with anything. Thanks for being my friend. :)

Netherr likes this.