Farm King

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by SkullDuster101, Jun 12, 2020.

1. SkullDuster101

SkullDuster101 Donator

Your username: SkullDuster101

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Farm King

Detailed description of bug: I'm opening this thread again because it was closed before anything was resolved. The flowers are glitched on my screen showing poppies for all the flowers. I asked other people in the lobby and they said this is also happening to some of them, so it's not just me. I understand that it's just visual and that it doesn't harm game play but even when I visit other people's farm it is still the same thing. No, I am not punching the flowers, I never punched the flowers and i tried restarting Minecraft and its still the same thing. I am also playing on 1.8 "the suggested version for best results". So is there a way to like "refresh" my garden so that it shows what it is suppose to? Or really is there any way to resolve this issue for me? I am just really tired of seeing poppies. The first picture is my farm, and the second one is a person I visited.

Attached Files:

Alperen_ and 00000000000 like this.
  2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

it's because you're in a newer version on the game. try using 1.8.9

3. Trevor

Trevor Donator

she's not on 1.8, look at the bed in her hotbar

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  4. SkullDuster101

SkullDuster101 Donator

yes she* is @Trevor , I switched versions to see if it still worked that's why you see that

5. Trevor

Trevor Donator

sorry
    upload_2020-6-11_19-19-40.png
    this is why the original thread was closed, there is no reason to keep on making threads on this if they aren't going to fix it.

6. SkullDuster101

SkullDuster101 Donator

They never issued a way to fix it, "they just stated the obvious and closed the thread very quickly without resolve". I understand that it does not harm game play, but I still want to resolve this issue. But it's fine i'm not going to worry about it anymore, you may close the thread.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  7. Trevor

Trevor Donator

they also look perfectly fine to me,

try using optifine, if you aren't already

SkullDuster101 likes this.
  8. SkullDuster101

SkullDuster101 Donator

what version are you personally running?

9. Trevor

Trevor Donator

I'm on Lunar Client 1.8.9, but I also went on normal optifine 1.8.9, and they're the exact same.

10. SkullDuster101

SkullDuster101 Donator

hmmm that's weird. Mabye its because I do not have optifine, but whatever the case may be it's fine.