Factions Reset!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iGhostify, Aug 6, 2019.

1. iGhostify

iGhostify i eat pizza Donator

1: creeper eggs 500k-1million (we.ve already had people suggest this)
    2: koth to 10min cap time
    3: remove /spawn when combat tagged
    4: add bad punch 2
    5: mob stack size to 20 to cause less lag with people with a bad pc like 5 is good but not good enough.
    6: make it more pvp involving like i go on factions for koths sometimes and to see whos capping outpost and its rarely someone will be there or it.ll just be a person with leather or like no armour. add maybe like 2 mystery spawners from koth and 5 keys to make it like a tiny bit better so people actually go koth and pvp to the death.
    7: creepers should drop tnt next map this will be good because pretty much creepers are like iron golems but cheaper and its just boring having 2 spawners that are like legit the same pretty much so like make it drop tnt people have been suggesting this
    8: disq factions who gen when being raided so just remove like genning when raiding pretty much
    ill think of more soon lets just see what the others think this is what i just think

Fuseh likes this.
  2. Fuseh

Fuseh Donator

1. Depends on new economy system but could work.
    2. 10 minute koths will be very hard to maintain and hold, but fights will be longer like the community wants.
    3. This makes running into your trap quite harder as you have to wait 30 seconds after tagged to /spawn, giving them enemy more time to cegg themselves into the trap, but this could be good in a way, and force a new style of traps to be developed.
    4. Punch 2 bows and bow boosting shouldn't be on factions. With the current archery mcmmo, it would be pointless to grind high mcmmo for that skill, unless you want to daze yourself everytime you bowboost.
    5. If they could stack to 20, eventually it will cause more lag because you will have more spawner stacks to place in a certain area, compared to stacks of 5.
    6. I like this idea, the lack of pvp on factions makes it less fun. Any method to increase pvp would make it much better imo.
    7. If creepers dropped tnt, tnt would be way too easy to obtain and raiding would be so easy, due to everyone having tons of ammo to fire, however this is an interesting suggestion. Idk if it'll work though.
    8. Don't really like the idea of factions not being able to gen their walls when being raided because that just makes it way harder for them to protect their base (unless they have an anti-cannon). In addition, it already is quite hard. If they combat tagged, they have to wait 30 seconds before being able to gen.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  3. iGhostify

they can up the price of the creepers to like 500k -2mil

4. Fuseh

Fuseh Donator

Oh, so like a new economy system to factions. That's interesting and I guess could be experimented on. Not a bad suggestion, changes are good.

5. iGhostify

ye lol!

6. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    1 - I think 100k is a good price but that might just be me.
    2 - I think it should stay as 5.
    3 - It is removed?
    4 - Agreed!! But disable punch2 at koth. Punch2 does not only get used to run/chase somebody, but also to punch creeper eggs far.
    5 - I think you mean spawner stack. As long as its possible I think 20 is a good stack.
    6 - I think the option would be to add better rewards to crates, and remove the useless ones like harvester hoes, pig spawners horse spawners (all the useless spawners that nobody use), since you already get 5 keys which is a pretty ok reward.
    7 - Agreed!! BUT, creeper drop/spawn rates should be decreased since you would easily get infinity tnt and that would be too OP.
    8 - Genning while being raided is not working next map, so I don't see the point of this.

Anyways, nice suggestion. ^^ are just my thoughts on how to make factions better.
    I also have quite a few more ideas.
    1 - Expand the 500 claims limit to like 1000-1500 & remove 200 chunks connected limit. Instead of having the 200 chunks connected limit you can add rules such as - 15 Chunk buffers (buffer is the walls around your base) and 4 sec cannon speed limit (only being able to shoot ur tnt cannon every 4th second or more ofc).

2 - Expand faction member limit from 15, to 20-25. An idea is starting with 15, and being able to upgrade it in /f upgrades with money.

3 - Add an alts plugin which would make you able to invite ur alts instead of having multiple factions. Example, /f alts invite zmartinn | /f altjoin unbeatable.

4 - Remove the gen bucket cooldown/fix the lag or wtv reason why there is a gb cooldown, its stupid.

5 - Make default power 50 (just a thought may be too OP, we'll see.)

6 - Add a tntbank command so you can take out the tnt from ur cannon incase it blows or anything and u wasted a lot of money on tnt.

7 - Of course, fix printer please.

8 - Remove ALL lava sources in overworld, this would make trenching for ur base ALOT easier.

9 - Allow us to upgrade our tntbank with money in /f upgrades (top storage should be like 3.5mil tnt compared to archon with 30 chunk buffers, 7.5mil tnt in bank. This should be balanced in my opinion)

Hope ya had fun reading this