Epic New Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrDecryption, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Spikegold

Spikegold Plague Inc. Extraordinaire | I know my computers Donator

Minecraft:
    ThrowingBricks
    Other way round actually. Mineplex made their version of the game about a month after JH (probably copied it).

To the suggestions, undecided. Let's face it, lots of us want new minigames for the server, but J&H don't seem to want us to suggest them.

2. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ ‏‏ABOLISH ICE Donator

Disagreed, since Harry said not to suggest unoriginal games.
    Like Mappy said, if you want to play it, go on a server that hosts it or play Team Fortress 2: CTF.

3. StonN

StonN subscribe to PewDiePie Donator

Minecraft:
    StonN24
    Itsjerryandharry has already full of idea for minigames. Dont suggest about adding features that not made by them. But i should Disagree with this.

4. MrDecryption

MrDecryption Retired [Faction] player

They get boring and this is whole purpose of this forums is to suggest "features".

5. Skynet39

Skynet39 I Don't 1v1 in Factions Don't ask me, Thanks.

Full of ideas??? Last time I seen the new minigame that everyone liked was Survival and Factions and that was 9 months ago. Craft Roulette makes no since and Mine Fighter is fun till you get a team killer all the time.

6. StonN

StonN subscribe to PewDiePie Donator

Minecraft:
    StonN24
    rules..jpg

how am i dumb for saying disagree with this idea? ItsHarry has been told don't make some mini games because they already have enough idea for mini games.

7. MrDecryption

MrDecryption Retired [Faction] player

Yeah that is the problem...the second part "we have enough ideas for mini games". Oh well I guess that puts and end to the idea.