End of the World

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by saadfinalforever, Jul 2, 2020.

1. saadfinalforever

saadfinalforever

As you know, we are currently facing an unpresidented pandemic that is laying waste to our economy. The economic damage is undoubtedly the worst part of this pandemic (and lives too of course). Businesses are going bankrupt left and right and many stores are closing permanently. Now, more than ever, consumer spending is vital to prevent this economic downturn from getting worse and I hope this helps bring some more awareness to the problem. Too many businesses are dying right now, especially in America. If your country has had a lockdown, you have probably witnessed many of the businesses in your community close too. We need to help mitigate this disaster and you can start by supporting your local businesses like your local walmart, target, etc. I was in a neighboring town just today and instead of going to get a meal from a family owned restaurant in that town, I went to my town and had some McDonalds. I know it sounds silly but it is important to support your HOMETOWN businesses instead of other towns. Don’t let your local Best Buy, Apple store, etc down. If there is a business on the brink of closing down, let it die. It’s better to help a business that you know won’t die within the next month or so than it is to support one that will die because the latter will just waste your money. that’s the harsh reality of this pandemic and most have accepted this fact.

P.S. Also wear masks!

2. THEREALISTCORNONACOB

THEREALISTCORNONACOB THEREALISTCORNONACOB/Supporterofgoodthings/Notbad

3. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    I'm not sure how to reply to this thread

4. woodie_gochild

woodie_gochild Woodie Gochild 우디 고차일드 ⚡️_ ⚡️ H1GHR MUSIC

Yes, wear a mask.

5. Eco