DO SOMETHING! J&H!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZakeChicken, Oct 18, 2019.

1. ZakeChicken

ZakeChicken

Hello people, I don't see many people on the itsjerryandharry server and I really want something fun on the itsjerryandharry server (for example live via the jerryandharry channel on the server) I have been playing on itsjerryandharry for 6 years. impossible that small people on J&H server. invite your friend! J&H also has to do something, I miss old friends in particular! I can never get it back. At the moment I am sometimes sad that I miss my old friends. were so much fun! my first favorite Spleef * please do something fun! thank you very much for reading! DO SOMETHING!!

Siyz <3

KaanCNM, TreeKillerMan and Eco like this.
  2. Witha

Witha #BlackLivesMatter Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Witha
    we had all that stuff and people still left

Andy, UkalaBey, ItsJerry and 2 others like this.
  3. Trevor

Trevor WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG Donator

Minecraft:
    Trrevor
  4. Snakehammer19

Snakehammer19 An Adult with Mediocre Talents Donator

Minecraft:
    Snakehammer19
    I read this 5+ times and I still do not understand what you are trying to suggest or hint at here. It doesn't sound like a suggestion at all.

Define "fun" and this "something" that hasn't been attempted before.

t3mptr3s likes this.
  5. ZakeChicken

ZakeChicken

you don't understand i asked i want something fun at J&H because i see little people at j & h!

TreeKillerMan likes this.
  6. Snakehammer19

Snakehammer19 An Adult with Mediocre Talents Donator

Minecraft:
    Snakehammer19
    But what is "fun"? You do not seem to explain this at all.There's a probability that there are more people who do not find you find fun, "fun". Everyone server will have small people than usual. There's no stopping that.

7. hubbo

hubbo Donator

not to be rude, how about you do something by suggesting what to add? the label "fun" is pretty vast. for example; i find video games fun, i do not find getting beat up by a gang of furries as fun. what do you find fun? would you like a new minigame? suggest it! get people on board!

also, the reason the server is dead is because of all the reasons you've heard before; people don't like minecraft, they move on with life or other games, they don't find jnh fun, etc., even with the resurgence of minecraft, people just flock to hypixel. inviting a friend will only make the player count rise from 152 to 153.

i'm honestly not sure if this is a troll post but if it isn't, wee
    if it is... i'll await to tell you what i thought, just incase this isnt

8. hmj

hmj вечная весна Donator

Hello people, I don't see many people on the itsjerryandharry server and I really want something fun on the itsjerryandharry server (for example live via the jerryandharry channel on the server) I have been playing on itsjerryandharry for 6 years. impossible that small people on J&H server. invite your friend! J&H also has to do something, I miss old friends in particular! I can never get it back. At the moment I am sometimes sad that I miss my old friends. were so much fun! my first favorite Spleef * please do something fun! thank you very much for reading! DO SOMETHING!!

Andy and Witha like this.
  9. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    You know, I've seen many, many threads about "omg just do something fun it's not that hard" and yet never suggest what can be done to enhance enjoyment. This server is dying. Minecraft as a whole is dying, and there's nothing the owners or anyone else can do to stop it.

Stop saying "just do something fun" as if it's that easy and never suggest what they can do. Jerry and Harry have tried to do lots of things, some were successful for a short period, but a lot still failed, for example:

1. Battle Royale was successful for about a week
    3. Resetting creative
    4. Resetting factions every now and then. This boosts the player count until the payout, then it goes back to the way it was.

What I find funny is that whenever someone makes a thread like this, they say it like its never been thought of by a single person. Harry and Jerry are running out of ideas for original and fun stuff, and you guys aren't helping, so stop acting like you're making an outstanding breakthrough.

TL;DR
    Actually suggest something fun that could be done, not just "do something fun"

Witha likes this.