Desire?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Oreo_Pug, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Oreo_Pug

Oreo_Pug

Minecraft:
    ♥ Call me Oreo. ♥
    Almost everyone has something they desire,
    Example:
    Love, Power, Friendship, etc.
    What have you always wanted from the deepest part of your heart?
    If you don't want to reply, feel free to ignore this thread.
    I am not in the mood for jokes, this is a serious thread.
    Respect others as well.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  2. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    I want people to like me (in real life ;))

Joseph10003 likes this.
  3. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Acceptance

4. Kritt

Kritt Bored Donator

Minecraft:
    Kritt_
    True love. I know it sounds cheesy, but I've always wanted to find someone who loves me for me.

Creamcol77 and Aiden like this.
  5. Ninjaman

Ninjaman Goodbye letter in info page

Minecraft:
    Ninjaman
    To not be the worst OITC player on the server
    Being able to keep all of my priorities in check, I always seem to forget something.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  6. Aiden

Aiden Donator

I need love (I rarely talk to anyone in my family, they're busy almost everyday. We don't have time for one another, and this is also the reason why I just play games all day to be happy.)

Real friends who will stay with me forever.

To be a whole new person with a brand new personality..

Meh. New life.

Being treated fair.

Kritt likes this.
  7. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

I can name many things, but I will only list five.

1. To have a more positive attitude. Although it seems to attract females at school (Bad for me because of a fear), my negative attitude, with the look that states "I am going to kill you in the most inhumane way possible," plus my emo way of acting, is just unpleasant to some people. I don't want to completely rid myself of my emo personality or anything, I still want the look that shows I am serious when I say "Don't mess with me," but I don't want to be an outcast or something like I am at the moment.
    2. To be a perfect pianist. I love piano. I love music. Music is just something I live for, period. I've had many years of practice in, but I still am not perfect, though I may have the capability to reach something like that.
    3. To be an expert at playing the viola. I am already decent at playing the viola, being able to join 'elite' groups outside of school, playing the best at concerts, having first chair, etc. But I know that I am nowhere near being as professional as some others are. I wish to meet their expectations, and maybe even surpass them.
    4. To be a true gentleman with perfect maturity. Most of you think of me as a mature person, and one with a severely pleasant gentlemanly side. I wish to be truly able to express that in reality, as chances are it will lead to a slightly bit more of a... Pleasant life.
    5. To be a sniper (Whether it be using a sniper rifle or bows or such). I am just seriously attracted to these kinds of things. Medieval type things could be considered back up. Knights, horses, bows, swords, lances, etc. I wish to be able to use all these (Though what are the chances?) or at least just be able to be nearly perfect with accuracy in terms of bows or such.

8. ThiccTurtles

ThiccTurtles Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Cheezi
    To be thin (I might thin out soon)
    Friends

9. animalzzz

animalzzz Viking

Friendship is the most important thing to me. A good friend is there for you when you need him/her. The same goes for family, but it's different.