Criticize Me

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Yomc, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quel' amrun. Oh, don't like my Elvish? Well now you can say so.
    About a week ago... Sorry, I cant resist...
    image.jpg
    someone posted a survey for the J+H server. This was a cool idea, until the results were posted. Many were so vulgar and harsh that the link simply couldn't be displayed, or at least after the thread was closed.
    This gave me an idea.
    I want to improve myself. But people aren't always honest when you can see who they are - they're more likely to say what they feel when they're anonymous.
    I want people to criticize me honestly, and the best way to do that is through an anonymous survey.

Yep, I'm the only one who's ever going to see these results. But the point is, they're anonymous. So I can't tell who is saying what... Thus increasing my capability to know my flaws and help improve them.

If you think I have no positive attributes, then say I have none. If you think I have no negative attributes, then say I have none. I encourage you to be as honest as possible. You can even be rude/harsh if you feel that way - it helps me to understand the severity of my flaws.
    Think that I'm an arrogant prick? Say so. Think that I'm an idiotic fool? Say so. Think that I'm closet necrophiliac? Say so. Think that memes are ridiculous and that my posting them is annoying? Say so. This is so that I can improve, so I appreciate whatever you guys have to say.

The link is here: http://goo.gl/forms/OnvfHKogDQ

Thanks to everyone that fills it out; hopefully from this I'll be able to become a better person.

2. Ninjafoya

Ninjafoya

I was just about to make a thread for the same purpose.
    xd

3. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    I didn't even try to be anonymous xd

4. KrisKrikken

KrisKrikken

I didn't even know about the survey, lol.
    Can I copy it and do the same? :p

5. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oh, by all means. I see no reason why not.