Other Games CoC discussion?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Percusers2011, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Percusers2011

Percusers2011

Not many know, but I play an app titled "Clash of Clans" this game is free and is hosted on Apple/IOS devices.

You have 2 enemies, other players and goblin natives. Your Townhouse is basically an HQ and your Clan Castle allows you to join other players in support battles and defenses. There are powerful and useful troops to use in your army, and the higher level = more time to upgrade

My CoC username is my MC IGN and my clan is "Bronies"

What are some good defensive tactics you guys use? Offensive? Favorite troop? Favorite building?

2. BlueArmCraft

BlueArmCraft

Favorite troop? Haven't unlocked it but maybe healer as long as no air defenses will kill her because she keeps everyone alive and can make like 3 giants kill all defenses (I'm at a low level right now so almost no air defenses at most villages). The giants are nice because they target defenses.

Defense tactics? I don't really know much but kicking out your buildings that will not make you lose anything if destroyed like Barracks, Builder's Huts, Spell Factory, whatever.
    Keep Mortars in the middle
    Weird thing I read: Try wasting your resources to not attract many people attacking you.

Offensive things: Sometimes you can lay down 2-4 troops and get alot of resources from the attack because:
    If the resource numbers has a 0 on the end like 14680 or 19780 then it often means most of them are in the gold mines and the elixir collectors. And if some of them are exposed and easily destroyed by 2 archers without a defense disturbing: oooooooh!

Favorite building? Town Hall of course! Other than that: Builder's Hut.
    If these count: Wizard Towers, Mortars, Gold Mines, Dark Elixir Drill (haven't unlocked), Elixir Collectors and all the storages.

3. Percusers2011

Percusers2011

Really? Are you in a clan or league? Also if others who play CoC want to join, I'll make a JerryAndHarry Clan! :D

4. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    No clue how that thing works.

Snowwyy likes this.
  5. BlueArmCraft

BlueArmCraft

I think it's starting to happen more often. But I don't see much because I don't attack so often and gets my trophies through defending xD

1. Yes I'm in a league, Silver III (3). I started like some weeks ago and I would say I'm not good :P

2. I'm in a random "Anybody can join" clan.

3. Most villages I see is either crappy or really good. Also I usually only look at the loot when attacking so I can "Ideal Raid" like I explained in my previous post on this thread. The thing about putting like 2 troops and get alot of loot because some mines/collectors/storages were exposed.
    Air defenses isn't a problem for me because right now I don't use balloons and the others? I haven't unlocked them yet.
    Seriously now I have rarely seen a air defense in other villages.

4. ItsJerryAndHarry clan would be good but perhaps I won't join :/