Can I be back here?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by BossClaire, Mar 12, 2016.

1. BossClaire

BossClaire Please check information for contact details

I had to sell my soul to college. Thank you.

So, chatting with Map confirmed my worst fears. No, it's not staff shit as some have interpreted. That's an understandable thing for my active followers.

It's the simple thing of not knowing who the hell everyone else is. The horror.

In layman's terms: I do not know who the staff members are. I cannot remember the older ones' previous names. I can only recall Map (obviously wtf), Netherr, Assassin Connor, Caity, Cingle, Joseph, Kate, Misfit, Nes, Nick, Tree, and the obvious JHWX team (lol, go me!). The rest, I don't know who you actually are. T.T Hello from beyond! Please respond if you have stayed longer than a year :(

I also have no idea who most of the active people are. I've been on the forums since January 17 2013, and if you youngsters do not know, I come from the old forums. With that out of the way, I've been active here until the last months of my high school time, which ended March 2015. I have only been visiting here for a short time before reverting back to inactive status, often expressing negative remarks, I believe. I've been that cynical and negative then. I don't think I apologize for those though, as I don't actually remember myself doing very evil things here. I can't apologize for something I don't clearly remember.

Another reason for my return is to hopefully reconnect with people I once was close with. People I don't think are active here anymore, and people I recklessly cut ties with and have forgotten. I still love you guys. This is the prime reason I ask the title's question. Can I come back?

Oversentiment aside, now I shall try becoming more active and share things with the younger ones. However, I don't go on the server anymore... so yes.

Kizkuto, Zhiqing, KaiserVenom and 9 others like this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | ❤12-27-16❤ | Donator

Minecraft:
    TheRealSmg
    Well, I can't think of any reason you cannot come back. Unless it is something going on with you currently.
    All that aside..
    Welcome back to the forums! :D

3. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    I'm still around from time to time, I don't post as often though

4. NoahMC

NoahMC

Minecraft:
    Nnoah
    ^
    But ye you're welcomed back, I dont see why not.

5. maymay

maymay Donator

ofc. welcome back! i remember you

6. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

Why wouldn't you be welcomed back? Lol, it's dumb how people think you must leave and never come back when you say you're leaving.

Idk if you remember me, but I've been here with you for a while and I remember you. Welcome back, Claire!

7. Icy

Icy Champion of the pact Donator

I've seen you before, Can't remember where.

But ay, Welcome back c:

8. safoya299

safoya299 blm <3 Donator

ofc you can, wb

9. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Hey, welcome back.. You may not know me as this name.. But I'm known as Patabum..
    Don't know if that name rings any bells, but yours does to me. We never talked much (I think).
    but yeah, Welcome back!

TreeKillerMan likes this.
  10. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    Eyy Claire. What up?

11. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    ayy
    u forgot me how dare you (jk)

12. kawaiitoast

kawaiitoast inactive but not gone forever

I remember seeing you around for a bit. Take the "not knowing anyone" as an opportunity to get to know the members that you don't know well enough yet! You are gladly welcomed back here.

13. BossClaire

My personal reason aside from an empty soul sucked dry by college is that I honestly do not think I'd be needed anymore due to new 'uns coming and taking over. I also don't like how the forums seem to be more "liberal" that before, resulting in what I see as more clutter. I have a tougher backbone now, and hopefully I'd be more tolerant of people here.

in short I feel like an old guy on the forums and I hate it

Join the Not Posting As Often As We Once Did Club!

Remember you too, but don't remember past interactions o.o

Yeah, I think that's rubbish as well.
    How can I not remember you? You're one of the people I looked up to.

I return the statement. I have seen you but I don't recall when and where. Your name rings a little bell.

Ya, thanks! c:

Patabum rings many bells, but not the "I have talked to you" bell.
    I bemoan the fact that many staff members are either new ones I have never heard about or don't talk to or have resigned a long time ago.
    I am so noob at this

Eyy! Dammit I still refer to you as Perc. Gotta work on that.
    So, what up here is that my body, mind, and soul have been taken by college and Shovel Knight. Not even Undertale can get me off of Shovel Knight. I'm in constant hype for this game. College, on the other hand, seems to go great - I joined the amazing German Club, had a rad time talking games with the German majors (mind you, we don't ever talk about Germany when not brought up), and basically had a rollercoaster ride in my education. I honestly think this is a better life than back when I was in high school. Hopefully the good things happening to me IRL would reflect on my attitude here!

But be warned, for I am more cynical and dark.

Ayyy
    become staff then I will forget u huehueheu

I remember when you were still new!
    I don't aim to know the youngsters well, I want to have that as some kind of collateral damage when I reconnect to my old friends xP
    But yes, I'm reclaiming my totally prestigious veteran position mwahahaha.

Mcc457, Zackery, Miner and 3 others like this.
  14. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    You remember @Gabehalo1 , right?
    I had a 1 year hiatus, and have changed a lot since that time. I sincerely hope you enjoy being back here in this community, and have a good time!
    I am German also :)

15. BossClaire

YES
    I REMEMBER
    WOO
    WB too, buddy xD
    please help me I'm dying in German class ;p

Braixen and KaiserVenom like this.
  16. Kizkuto

Kizkuto uhhh Donator

Minecraft:
    Kizkuto
    Welcome back to the forums!
    You shouldn't ask if you can come back. Everyone is welcome here. :D

Smg likes this.
  17. derpguy

derpguy moved on Donator

Minecraft:
    no
    ayy
    ofc bruh, everyone is welcomed (back), also, you still remember me don't you :>

18. Dest

Dest Mod+ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Your name sounds familiar. I think I have seen you here before. Anyway, welcome back, Claire. :)