Can anyone relate?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by rockyplays, Nov 21, 2017.

?

Did this experience remind you of anything you did as a little kid?

1. Yes, Truly a unique experience.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Meh, Not much really happened to me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I did not find this experience useful.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rockyplays

rockyplays Rocky

Minecraft:
    RockySucksAtMC
    Whoever in this forum is a pvper. you guys should do what I am about to tell you:

I recently realized how long I have played the game and how much I enjoyed the game since. Today, I took out my pvp texture pack to the default one, turn music up, and play single player. As a little kid, I sucked at pvp in general because it this mouse I was using. I took all of my old equipment from my garage and started to play mc with my old equipment. realizing how much you changed throughout the years is truly an amazing experience. Playing minecraft with music and had no clue how to download resource packs and had no clue how to connect to single player just gives you memories that cannot be found anywhere else. I experienced an amazing reflection of me as a little kid. I felt like I visited my past self playing this game. Try going to the default texture pack of minecraft and leave music on. If you can bring your old laptop or equipment that you used when you first started the game. You will experience a flashback that is truly a remarkable experience. <3 (ALSO PLAY ON THE VERSION YOU FIRST GOT THE GAME ON FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE! INCLUDING YOUR OLD SKIN!)

-Ben (RockySucksAtMC)

P.S who remembers their first mc username you put under your account? Mine was : rocky202

My experience with this challenge:

(my old laptop corrupted the quality of the video :/)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017